The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Proper ** Spoilers ** [22nd - 26th Jan 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Apparently being able to read is obsession :o

What is this Shaw tackle that got a yellow? I don’t even recall Shaw getting a yellow

edit: Surely not the Burnley game where the tackle was very similar to Mane's (except that he is coming down on a leg with his weight?) Wouldn't have any blind or hypocritical opinions on those two fouls

LEzeWEY.png
B7LiGWi.png

That’s exactly the one I’m talking about. I thought a yellow for the Shaw one was fine, maybe a little harsh as there was no malicious intent to it and he gets the ball first and I thought a yellow for the Mane one was fine. Again no intent. My “Mane is lucky there” is because he doesn’t get the ball and has gone in studs up and those are given as reds pretty often.

My point was that the Shaw one was definitely a red according to certain posters and yet there was not a peep about the Mane one when they were quite similar.

Don
My point was that the Shaw one was definitely a red according to certain posters and yet there was not a peep about the Mane one when they were quite similar.
Please direct that point at the two people that said Shaw should have been sent off then - rob and omnom.

And Mane did get the ball :confused:

Back
Top Bottom