Booting from USB

Associate
Built a new desktop and have windows 10 media installed on a USB flash drive, attempting to install from the flash drive and boot windows installation window, when I set priorities to boot from usb then save and exit the PC restarts and the display just shows a white underscore mark in top left of screen, the windows logo flashes on for a split second and goes off, the white mark still appears at top left of screen and nothing happenes? I have tried to keep resseting bios and changing priorities to try and sort this out but nothing is happening?

Associate
OP
I have quick boot enabled, would this affect the booting as im using a USB2.0?
Also gives me 4 choices to boot from then under has the proritys, once i select hard disk drive priority to be my sandisk USB it allows me to select that USB as my 1st boot device

On removable disk priority it does not register anything there, should my USB be found in hard disk priority like it currently is, or should it be labbeled somewhere else?

Man of Honour
I have quick boot enabled, would this affect the booting as im using a USB2.0?
Also gives me 4 choices to boot from then under has the proritys, once i select hard disk drive priority to be my sandisk USB it allows me to select that USB as my 1st boot devic

On removable disk priority it does not register anything there, should my USB be found in hard disk priority like it currently is, or should it be labbeled somewhere else?
Disable fast boot and try.

Back
Top Bottom