Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
I'd set a stop loss of 115 for GME, looks like it triggered even though the actual price never actually went that low. Guess there's a hefty spread.

Ah well, still made around 20% which i can live with, even though it could've been a lot higher. Not risking getting back in now though.

Last edited:
Associate
I was dabbling in GME for a bit of fun. My sell limit was executed at $150 which is looking pretty fortunate at the minute but who knows, this stock is all over the place! I think trading has been halted 3 times already today.

Soldato
Out of interst where did you spot that?

If i try and look at Reddit i just see loads of junk about GME

Bought back into GME at 90, hoping it pumps up a bit further again!

Been seeing it for a few days now. Heaps of other players trying to pump other stocks but NOK, AMC, BB, GME and PLNT keep coming up.

NOK still a decent entry point for anyone with a grand or two to flutter.

I'm throwing 2k at it to see what happens

Soldato
Cheers, might throw some in. I suppose if you check it often you see a pattern. It hurts my eyes too much! My T212 is my pot for random punts so might stick some in.

So far i've been riding the GME volatility. Buy ~90, sell ~105 is proving to be quite profitable for me so far. Just waiting for that inevitable collapse to ruin me :p

Soldato
I finally bought 2 shares in GME. Hoping they work out somehow.

One conclusion I've come to is that I've no idea how H&L works. I submitted £200 for the shares. They seem to have bought them for about £150. Now it seems that I can't withdraw the other £50. No idea why. Probably should have thought about this a bit harder before investing!

Back
Top Bottom