Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Soldato
looks pump though in comparison to the others, at least imo.

well as long as their expense and errors lead to me not having to make them, waiting a bit for a stock to appear is a minor pain i can bear......for now!

There are a lot of poo accessories out there that you may not need. For me, having the headset held on my face by tension of the default strap or the elite strap is a no from me.
The halo is much more comfortable as the pressure is on the forehead and the headset rests against the face.

Soldato
There are a lot of poo accessories out there that you may not need. For me, having the headset held on my face by tension of the default strap or the elite strap is a no from me.
The halo is much more comfortable as the pressure is on the forehead and the headset rests against the face.
Aye from my reading I think I’d prefer that method.
Need to get prescription lenses sorted too, gotta try and get hold of my optician this week and get a copy of my script. Can’t be dealing with glasses on while playing.

Soldato
I just got hold of the VR Cover rear PU pad for the Quest 2 elite strap.

It does make the headstrap a bit more comfortable - on some sessions I would find the rear of my head hurting, and this seems to stop that. It also makes it easier to take off the headset as you don't have to relax the headband as much, because there's now 'give' in the rear pad.

Caporegime
VR Cover took around 2 weeks to arrive for me, ordered Jan 12th.

Edit - definitely better than the original interface. I am still having issues though with everything steaming up quite quickly.

Last edited:
Soldato
Another docking station review. It appears it's not compatible with any type of controller/headset cover.
50742439143_e3d8873318_o_d.gif

Soldato
My Gomrvr halo strap arrived and i must say its night and day above the elite strap for myself.
I couldnt quite find the sweet spot using the elite strap and was always adjusting it. The halo strap just works and i get a better sweet spot and clearer image.
The ease of putting the halo on and off is also much better, not adjusting the rear tensioner everytime, just lift it straight off.

Everyone will be different and what suits one person wont suit another but for the money im well pleased.
I'll keep the elite strap for the time being as a backup but the halo is now my main one along with the Vr cover facial interface

Back
Top Bottom