• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
If anyone is after a Pulse headset they are currently in stock at Game! Finally, just ordered mine :D

Did you receive your Pulse headset? if so was it delivered by RM or DPD?

Mine got dispatched and sent by Royal Mail but was 'refused' by them due to an incorrect address apparently, so has now been returned to sender and now on it's way back to Game

Thing is, Royal Mail marked it a as Delivered on the track and trace then says Returned to sender :confused:

I emailed Game yesterday but no reply yet, i'm not feeling confident of even getting a reply, yet they have the money :(

Soldato
I managed to bag a PS5 on Amazon this morning, while on my Morning meeting....I thought it would have screwed me over, as amazon logged me out when trying to checkout and when logging in, made me 2 factor auth with my mobile number (it never does this with any other product)...but it all went through and being delivered Wednesday :)

Don't lie mate - as you know from a number of posters here, scalpers & bots get them all - fact! /s

Associate
lol tbh I'm surprised...I did try to back in December and was sold out before I could click the buy button, but was just in the right place at the right time.....I did check back on it after my order went through and there was stock for a few minutes before it went.

Soldato
Did you receive your Pulse headset? if so was it delivered by RM or DPD?

Mine got dispatched and sent by Royal Mail but was 'refused' by them due to an incorrect address apparently, so has now been returned to sender and now on it's way back to Game

Thing is, Royal Mail marked it a as Delivered on the track and trace then says Returned to sender :confused:

I emailed Game yesterday but no reply yet, i'm not feeling confident of even getting a reply, yet they have the money :(

Yes, i received last Thursday with no issues via RM.

Hope you get yours sorted.. I would be fuming!

Associate
Thats 3 or 4 drops in a week now, hopefully puts a big dent in the scalper market. For those of you still waiting, might be worthwhile keeping on Argos, there is bound to be some issues with some orders and stock will pop back on.

Soldato
One thing these shortages have taught me is how many people are up in the early hours browsing the internet.

I was weirdly awake a minute after the IGN notification got pushed due to my old boy bladder... I didn't manage to score anything but I didn't really try as I was too tired to mess around. I tried for 15 minutes then sacked it off.

IGN just posted a story saying that a certain scalping group were manged to get the link to purchase the consoles the day before and somewhere able to go instore and collect, hence why it seemed like there were less than expected.

https://t.co/LSl1Vep3iV?amp=1

I want one and will keep trying but I'm not going insane to score one. I'll wait until we can go back in-store to pre-order if needs-be.

Associate
One thing these shortages have taught me is how many people are up in the early hours browsing the internet.
Hehe I'd set an alarm for 3am but weirdly I woke at 4am whole process took about 30mins. Went back to sleep. I must have been one of the lucky ones as some who were complaining on the forums and chat had been up all night refreshing the stock pages over and over.

Soldato
They got delivered today! Not a clue what was going but they were never returned even though they were labeled as so...

Anyways, at least I got them :D

Ah great! I think they could be a little louder and the bass could be a little deeper but they are very good for the money in my opinion.

Although reviewers were apparently told not to use headphones when playing Astros Playroom apparently there is a great test for the 3D audio by the standing in the middle of the CPU section.

I do wish they would do a companion app like the PS4 has the one for the Gold/Platinum headsets.

Back
Top Bottom