Free copy of asgards wrath for quest 2 owners

Soldato
The more I play, the less I see myself enjoying RPG games not in VR. There's plenty of games that suit a monitor better, of course, but playing this and being able to look around, actually fighting the enemies etc, even the relatively limited npc interactions (could see a massive boost there available) are awesome. Staring people in the eye, and having them actively look back at you, is just engrossing.

It's also a lot of fun playing as some of massively strong characters :D No spoilers, the power!

One of the things I love about Asgard's Wrath is the way you can gesture to your companions. Giving them a thumbs up and see them respond is great, and makes them seem more alive.

I'm playing modded Skyrim VR lots (It's amazing) , and I wish your companions would respond to waves or gestures like Asgards Wrath. Maybe there's a mod possible somewhere, because modded Skyrim VR can use gestures to cast spells, etc.

Associate
Yes many have had problems installing including me , I fixed this by changing the download location to my documents then download the game (without pausing the download) and before you click the install button disable your anti virus. I use windows defender and turned off real time protection , cloud delivered protection , automatic sample submission and tamper protection and after all that it installed. Good luck ;)

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/83908/asgards-wrath-downloaded-will-not-install
So it's redownloaded again but this time it has installed so not really sure why this time was different but the main thing it is now installed. :)

Soldato
OP
Have fun! I now understand why it doesn't unlock the harder levelsof the axe throw until later. The hardest difficulty is more or less free money in decent supply.

Soldato
OP
i think im at the end

I'm trying to do what I assume is that last bit of the story, but I'm a bit stuck on what I'm supposed to do next to continue. The purple arrows are all well and good, but they're pointing me into walls...

Where I am:
River of Hel I think, with the dark elf

Where are you?

Soldato
OP
I am here :

GOD fighting GOD in MY village

I'm only really spoilering this for other people, should be spoiler free as such for you Shi.

Wait? You're Ingrid, the woman, with the axe and sword right? And now she's been thrown by Tyr and you're fighting Tyr with the bow? Or you did this a while ago and it's something else?

Underboss
i am there

cant quite get the pull on the bow quick enough, i press button but there seems to be a delay i guess, i have to keep waiting an extra second after each pull of the bow

but if you go back to the pub you can do this :

Be tiny, and i mean TINY, walk around the bar top and all sorts :D

Soldato
i am there

cant quite get the pull on the bow quick enough, i press button but there seems to be a delay i guess, i have to keep waiting an extra second after each pull of the bow

That's a frustrating boss fight!! It's where the bow mechanics of the game falls down completely.

Soldato
This thread would make a lot more sense if was translated into Old Norse.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Soldato
OP
i am there

Yeah... you're no where near the end... not spoiling it, but there's a lot (like the majority) more to go yet :D.

EDIT - But yeah that fight is tough as hell, the bow mechanic is really tough, I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggled.

Soldato
OP
i thought that was the end lol

glad it isnt !

well, I've been tempted to go up a difficulty level, as im playing it ion the easy one

ill try again tomorrow

night

The problem with changing the difficulty is you then have to do the parrying stuff to break the armour, which was just boring for me, I prefer the smashy smashy approach. Especially when you're facing multiple opponents.

You're a long way from the end :D. Just hold the pet control button on your pet for quickswap, and you'll see how many there are to unlock. You need them all to go back through levels to unlock everything. So even after you've completed the story of a character, you need to basically go through the whole map again to unlock it all. I think I'm very nearly done with all the story, but I'm not sure.

Soldato
OP
i got my quest 2 on 6th of October, can i still get a copy of Asgards wrath?

Yes, you need to contact Oculus Support, tell them that you want to claim Asgards Wrath, that you have a PC capable of PCVR, and you have a link cable. Give your Quest 2 serial number (available on the speaker arms, underneath the strap), and your oculus username (they should probably have that anyway. There's a link to the twitter saying that everyone who bought a quest 2 can claim it as well, but I don't think you'd need that anymore.

Do it quick though, I believe the offer ends at the end of this month (if it hasn't already).

Back
Top Bottom