Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
It didn't ship yesterday after ordering it at 12:00PM :(

What's the standard dispatch time these days? I was hoping to have it by the weekend, but I didn't realise OcUK were struggling.

Associate
I just ordered a few watercooling items as they have now come back into stock, total was about £39 and I didn't get the free shipping. Always have done previously.

Have recently they introduced a min spend to qualify? I was logged in (i checked and double checked), and my account is definitely still linked.

Caporegime
I just ordered a few watercooling items as they have now come back into stock, total was about £39 and I didn't get the free shipping. Always have done previously.

Have recently they introduced a min spend to qualify? I was logged in (i checked and double checked), and my account is definitely still linked.

I don't know about watercooling items in general but a few have said you lose free shipping if you order watercooling fluid.

Associate
I placed an order on 11 Jan 2021 for multiple liquid cooling items which came to about £240. When i ordered the items they were all in stock. Once i ordered it still said they had stock but each one was reduced by 1 (because my order). I waited for 5 days with no dispatch emails co contacted OC (after 3 calls over an hour of waiting each time I eventually got someone on the phone. He said he will check from the warehouse and get back to me. The next day i got an email saying 1 item wasn't in stock which it was when i ordered it. now still waiting and no updates from OC. I get that we are in a covid situation but even a ETA on item would be good (its not a gpu btw). iv tried to contact them and still no answer by phone. Done a webnote and no response from that. I really dont know what to do as im now £240 down and no items and no contact. Any one able to help ?

Caporegime
I placed an order on 11 Jan 2021 for multiple liquid cooling items which came to about £240. When i ordered the items they were all in stock. Once i ordered it still said they had stock but each one was reduced by 1 (because my order). I waited for 5 days with no dispatch emails co contacted OC (after 3 calls over an hour of waiting each time I eventually got someone on the phone. He said he will check from the warehouse and get back to me. The next day i got an email saying 1 item wasn't in stock which it was when i ordered it. now still waiting and no updates from OC. I get that we are in a covid situation but even a ETA on item would be good (its not a gpu btw). iv tried to contact them and still no answer by phone. Done a webnote and no response from that. I really dont know what to do as im now £240 down and no items and no contact. Any one able to help ?

You'll only get help by posting here: OcUK Customer Service

Soldato
no idea what the issue is with the stock control at the warehouse but I've ordered stuff before which had 1-2 items left and it's turned out to be 0.

Associate
issues with member postage wants to charge 8 quid or something to deliver a plastic bottle ? whats gone wrong my account is still linked to my forum acc. etc the postage is more than the bottle ..

is something changing or has there been a settings mess up certainly not paying that

Man of Honour
issues with member postage wants to charge 8 quid or something to deliver a plastic bottle ? whats gone wrong my account is still linked to my forum acc. etc the postage is more than the bottle ..

is something changing or has there been a settings mess up certainly not paying that
What's the OCUK link, I'll check my account to see if its just you?

Soldato

Mines fine

Soldato
Wanted to order some water-cooling parts and noticed that the free delivery option is no longer available when the coolant is added to the basket!
Is this a new thing with OCUK? I have made a similar order late last year and got the free delivery via DPD but this is the first time ordering from OCUK this year so not sure if the practice has changed now.
Anyone else had the same experience or could this be a web site issue?

Associate
i had this issue before.. adding premixed coolant into my basket and couldn't work out why. Originally thought could it be due to weight or would there be a minimum price in order to get free delivery, i ended up paying the delivery charge as i needed the item quick.

Other times have been fine

Back
Top Bottom