Best games?

Associate
Looking for a good game to get stuck into. Could be anything as I enjoy pretty much everything. Hoping there's a few titles I missed :)

Associate
Read Dead redemption 2
Assassins creed origins/odyssey
Subnautica
Escape from tarkov
The Long Dark
Fallout 4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Death Stranding
Metro Exodus
Doom

To name a few. Reckon it could be a loooong list as you havent mentioned a genre,year or type of game you might be looking for :D.
Might be worth having a look into this thread - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...me-you-completed-and-rating.18391878/page-196

Associate
From my play time - Civ 6 & Cities Skylines (strategy + buildering), Elite Dangerous, (space sim) and currently as a pick up and play for a short session Hades (rogue like) or alternatively Titan Quest or Grim Dawn (ARPGs)

Man of Honour
I found ATOM RPG very enjoyable. That's one you've probably missed as it's from a small Russian developer and not very well known. For a quick rough idea, imagine a Russian game like Fallout/Fallout 2 (but with modern graphics, obviously, as it's a recent game). It might well be the best game I've played in the last couple of years. Almost certainly the best value for money since its full price was (and is) £11. I liked it enough to give the devs extra money for the "supporters pack", which is just a way to give the devs extra money if you want to (and explicitly labelled as that - you get an ingame knife and outfit for it, but it's not macrotransactions BS). They're working on the sequel at the moment - Trudograd. It's on early access now, but I'm going to wait until it's finished. Unlike some companies, this one actually finishes a game before saying it's the release version.

EDIT: To clarify, the game isn't in Russian (unless you want it to be). The setting is Russian, but the game is fully (and competently) translated to English with one exception - signs on buildings in the gameworld are in Russian. Which doesn't matter and it would be jarring if English signs were put there instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom