Ugliest car ever?

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Indeed. There are alternative concepts. The new Opel/Vauxhall design has a "Vizor" across the front which does the same job in a more aesthetically-pleasing fashion. We'll see it first on the new Mokka. https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/cars/new-mokka/model-overview.html#_new-mokka-models-petrol-diesel
But then you’re driving a Mokka. I had the displeasure of driving a 1.4 automatic 500 miles across Germany. It was one of the most unpleasant experiences I’ve ever had in a car. No thanks.

Soldato
But then you’re driving a Mokka. I had the displeasure of driving a 1.4 automatic 500 miles across Germany. It was one of the most unpleasant experiences I’ve ever had in a car. No thanks.

100% missing the point. It was an example of how one could to house the sensors...

P.s. the new car bears no relation to the old car, other than the name.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
100% missing the point. It was an example of how one could to house the sensors...

P.s. the new car bears no relation to the old car, other than the name.
I know, I was being facetious. Still impressive how **** a car it was.

SSO

SSO

Associate
In terms of ugly, nothing can really top the Mosler Consulier

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-mosler-consulier-gtp-c4/
1992-mosler-consulier-gtp-c4

Man of Honour
When ugly cars come up the first thing that comes to mind is Audi A2. Okay it may not be technically the ugliest but I can't stand them for some reason, I think it's the rear end. Disgusting from a 21st century 'premium' marque.

Edit: The old Mercedes A-Class runs it pretty close mind.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
When ugly cars come up the first thing that comes to mind is Audi A2. Okay it may not be technically the ugliest but I can't stand them for some reason, I think it's the rear end. Disgusting from a 21st century 'premium' marque.

Edit: The old Mercedes A-Class runs it pretty close mind.
A2 was ahead of its time!

Soldato
renault-espace-1.jpg

Not the uggliest car per se. But it just gives me flashbacks of being a child stuck in the back of one of these on long journeys and frequently on a hard shoulder broken down.

Back
Top Bottom