Hitman 3

Caporegime
I also liked the Berlin one, that was a nice change of pace as well.

Usually I hate missions with 3 targets or more, but that makes sense and they didn't make the assassinations too difficult.

Soldato
Do people follow the ‘story line’ killings or just go rogue?

I’m still on the Dubai level (learning the game more than anything) and have replayed it multiple times and completed all the different killings but without the storyline ‘assists’ it would be hard just to go freestyle because the targets are so heavily guarded?

Associate

I’m still on the Dubai level (learning the game more than anything) and have replayed it multiple times and completed all the different killings but without the storyline ‘assists’ it would be hard just to go freestyle because the targets are so heavily guarded?
There are ways outside of the stories that you can pick up from just eavesdropping or reading things. For example on the Dubai mission I overheard a cleaner complaining to a guard about not having the radio on making it hard for her to work. The guard tells her that Ingram absolutely hates the noise of the radio. If you turn a bunch of radios on he'll actually complain about the noise and leave the area to a spot where you can take him out more easily

Do I need to have finished hitman 2 for it to make sense, story-wise?
There is a recap video but I would highly recommend buying 3 now if you haven't already played 1 because they're giving the Hitman 1 content away free for a while, then buy the heavily discounted 2 and play it all. You won't get a proper feel for it else and honestly there's no good reason not to play every single mission from start to end

Caporegime

I always start new missions on 'Master' difficulty and only drop down to professional once I've completed it at least once.

I find 'professional' kinda ruins the surprise/exploration

Last edited:
Associate
There is a recap video but I would highly recommend buying 3 now if you haven't already played 1 because they're giving the Hitman 1 content away free for a while, then buy the heavily discounted 2 and play it all. You won't get a proper feel for it else and honestly there's no good reason not to play every single mission from start to end
Off memory I got to a stage that I think was in the middle east? Remember there being a big construction area etc. Reckon I'll do that tbh, already have 1 and 2 but be good to play through from start to finish.

Soldato
Even though I’ve never played these games before and bought hitman 3, I am enjoying it so have decided to go right back to 1 and just play the missions consecutively, it’s not like the graphics drop in quality between 3 and 1 so it’s quite seamless!

Caporegime
Even though I’ve never played these games before and bought hitman 3, I am enjoying it so have decided to go right back to 1 and just play the missions consecutively, it’s not like the graphics drop in quality between 3 and 1 so it’s quite seamless!

All the old levels are upgraded with the new engine features.

Soldato
All the old levels are upgraded with the new engine features.
Ah hence why they look no worse than 3! Cool, thanks for the heads up, should be enjoyable but playing this game for 30 mins plus gives me a slight headache (motion blur off).
The sniper missions from Hitman 2 are great!

Soldato
My son wants to play Hitman 3, but I think he should play 1 and 2 first, can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase them cheaply, and which versions are best? Had a quick look on some keys sites, but there are loads of variants! Thanks.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
My son wants to play Hitman 3, but I think he should play 1 and 2 first, can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase them cheaply, and which versions are best? Had a quick look on some keys sites, but there are loads of variants! Thanks.

i think the cheapest way would be to buy Hitman 2 gold and then the hitman 1 pass

Caporegime
I've just realized that although Hitman 3 has imported my progress from Hitman 1 and 2, it hasn't actually given me access to all the destinations from Hitman 2.

Any idea what I am supposed to do to get those, without having to pay any money?

Associate
i think the cheapest way would be to buy Hitman 2 gold and then the hitman 1 pass
I'd say better off buying 3, getting the content from 1 for free because EGS is giving it away to early buyers and then buying the heavily discounted content from 2 for like £6

I've just realized that although Hitman 3 has imported my progress from Hitman 1 and 2, it hasn't actually given me access to all the destinations from Hitman 2.

Any idea what I am supposed to do to get those, without having to pay any money?
Wait for IOI to sort it out. It's something they're working on

Back
Top Bottom