Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Ask your self if you built up a 12 billion empire which was your life's work and you were about to lose everything over the course of 1week would you try every dirty trick in the book, call every friend in media and wall street to try and help you out. That's what this guy is doing but the entire market is against them hence the rocket ship rises. They are just trying to get the stock down before Friday to shorten their losses as they know when Friday comes and they get called they are buggered which will caus the gamma squeeze.

Dude, its playing with fire. The people most hurt will be retail. A 12 billion hedgefund wont have 12b in it. And they'll just stick loads of puts over it dampen the gamma curve.

Soldato
I'm new to all this, like a noob. I've installed trading 212. I'm guessing 1 share is whatever the app is showing for gme $146? Will it be dipping anytime soon you think?

Soldato
Holy crap the AMC premarket is heading towards 160% green.

For once I'm in a share early. Hope my paper hands hold this one

I'm seeing even more than that (i'm on google)

It's currently showing $16.64 which is insane. Regret not leaving my investment in! Granted it was only £75 so i'm not talking thousands but it'd still be nice to have tripled it!

Soldato
There are three possibilities, the market open and crashes if you set a buy order you'll lose money. It opens and sky rockets, so you're best to set a buy order right now so your order gets placed in the first few mins of market open, or there is a dip in a couple of hours which is the prime time to buy.

Soldato
I'm new to all this, like a noob. I've installed trading 212. I'm guessing 1 share is whatever the app is showing for gme $146? Will it be dipping anytime soon you think?

Haha.

That's literally about the most noobish question you could possibly ask :D

It's also the million dollar question.

Nobody knows.

Back
Top Bottom