Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I bought 2 shares at $90 yesterday and sold at $130, what a silly move :D

Will buy one share with my spare change in AJ Bell and join you for the ride!

Soldato
How much did you buy at?

The price will go up FAST at 1430. I'd imagine people will struggle to have orders executed with what seems to be half the internet buying these shares. There's people on reddit who are putting tens of thousands of dollars on GME, most of which clearly can't afford to lose that money.

I wish I had their balls - for me, it'll be modest and a bit of extra beer money for when the pubs reopen

Soldato
The price will go up FAST at 1430. I'd imagine people will struggle to have orders executed with what seems to be half the internet buying these shares.

Yes. To all the newbs here....if you place a market order, chances are it will fill substantially higher than the ask when you placed it.

Caporegime
This sort of thing makes me want to just abandon share trading. If market social media can cause this much havoc. Well. I I've never seen this before in this area.

Soldato
What's extremely frustrating about this situation is that everyone piling into AMC and GME like morons has tanked my entire portfolio today.

It's either join the herd and risk getting caught out or sit on the sidelines and get punished for it.

Back
Top Bottom