Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
I saw in the news a couple of hours ago that Citron and Melvin had closed out their short position. That surely is going to have an effect on this GME trend isn't it?
Melvins position was only 10% of float. Don't know what Citron was but likely a lot less. Short interest is still over 100% especially after 27m new shorts yesterday

Soldato
I kind of feel the same. The stocks world seems to have been immune from covid until now . Everything seems over priced and riddled with debt.

Look at CINE. Rising even though everything will not be back to normal any time soon, cinema could end up miniscule compared to what it was, and carrying loads of debt

CINE has been doing it since the start of last summer. Jumping up for no reason usually as a lockdown is announced.

Still can't get in to anything other than HL. Looks like no trading for me today.

Associate
Melvins position was only 10% of float. Don't know what Citron was but likely a lot less. Short interest is still over 100% especially after 27m new shorts yesterday

Yep, some were closed and more were opened - I personally don't have a problem with them losing all their money.

Soldato
CINE has been doing it since the start of last summer. Jumping up for no reason usually as a lockdown is announced.

Still can't get in to anything other than HL. Looks like no trading for me today.

Its forward looking a couple of years isn't it? The people buying it obviously feel when everything does get back to normal then the price they paid for it now will be very cheap.

OcUK Staff
I cannot get into anything, arrrrrgh!

Got 25k sat in Corsair at around $33 and typically its moving up and I cannot get into to it so it best keep moving up lol.
I also grabbed one GME share, 5x AMC shares and 20x SKT shares as a pure gamble but have no idea what I have paid lol as cannot log in, I've watched GME since $20 but every time I see it go up I just ignore it, wished I'd thrown a load of money at but so don't we all, I am not complaining anyway, share trading has treated me very well these past six months. :)

Soldato
What's the deal with AMC anyway....I know WSB have this anti-short-seller circlejerk going on with GME.....but why AMC? Just another dart thrown at a stock list?

Back
Top Bottom