Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Christ some movements today have been huge.

EXPR which someone mentioned above has tripled today aswell.
Virgin Space has gone from 42 to 53
AMC obviously has mooned from yesterdays close

Even Nikola has gone up nicely. Annoying i sold out of that to buy GME. Granted i made more from GME so can actually more buy shares in Nikola, but shows everything is going crazy. Not just the Reddit stuff.

Soldato
So what stock are we going reckless balls deep gung-ho bang the mortgage gamble on next lads?

blackberry?

Well BB signed a contract with Amazon to develop a cloud intelligent vehicle data platform. Overhyped, not so utterly reckless. I believe it was being recommended by analysts (urgh) late last year.

not suspended at all....

Ok it was showing as suspended on my screen. Since it's been suspended twice today so far, I just assumed it was correct.

Associate
Trying to sell GME and T212 has suspended trading on it. Isn't this illegal, i was under the impression a broker was obliged to follow your instructions?

Soldato
Well BB signed a contract with Amazon to develop a cloud intelligent vehicle data platform. Overhyped, not so utterly reckless. I believe it was being recommended by analysts (urgh) late last year.

Ok it was showing as suspended on my screen. Since it's been suspended twice today so far, I just assumed it was correct.

it was suspended twice -your right there but only for 5 minutes each time due to volatility

Soldato
Had a sell limit of $100 but now (trying) to up it to $225.

It's struggling to get past $350 but should hit $400 by EOD.

Currently $3000 up which I'm very happy about but I really want it to hit $1000 so I can do the extension I've wanted to do for years!

Soldato
Had a sell limit of $100 but now (trying) to up it to $225.

It's struggling to get past $350 but should hit $400 by EOD.

Currently $3000 up which I'm very happy about but I really want it to hit $1000 so I can do the extension I've wanted to do for years!

Good luck but $1000 - just don't see that at all.

Soldato
Good luck but $1000 - just don't see that at all.

I'm doubtful too and will keep upping my sell limit (IF IT EVER GOES THROUGH!) and take whatever profit I can get.

It was pure fluke that I got in to trading as GME was starting to go up, so to see £3000 profit on my first ever trade is amazing and I'm well aware this won't happen again for a while....

Back
Top Bottom