• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Caporegime
They'll be raked over the coals if they have discontinued them, their whole spiel when they renamed the reference card to founders edition with the 1080 (and raised the price) was so they could keep it in production throughout the lifecycle of the product.

Soldato
They'll be raked over the coals if they have discontinued them, their whole spiel when they renamed the reference card to founders edition with the 1080 (and raised the price) was so they could keep it in production throughout the lifecycle of the product.
I really hope they haven't, the whole launch has been a disaster but I suppose we have Covid to blame for that.

A2B

A2B

Associate

yeah I now think it's more likely that they don't want to handle the web hits and their (or the retailer's) insecure API that seems to leak the URLs. or prices are going up (also easier to do if they don't sell them from their site). or both.

Permabanned
It's disappeared from the EU store, I haven't checked the US.

I know, I got lucky 2 weeks ago now the Nvidia Store page looks different from last night, my advise is do not read BS on the web but keep an eye on the Nvidia Forum, Manuel will no doubt add some feedback.

Back
Top Bottom