Playstation Plus

Soldato
Looks like February is:
  • Destruction All-Stars (PS5),
  • Control: Ultimate Edition (PS4/5)
  • Concrete Genie (PS4).
Chuffed as I was going looking to buy Control this week to try with the PS5 enhancements, so will hold off :)

Soldato
Control is excellent, can't imagine I'll ever replay it anytime soon as it's a pretty massive game and I platinumed it, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. The DLC had some frustrating difficulty spikes though, hopefully they'll have smoothed those out a bit.

Soldato
Anybody going to be paying for Plus any time soon? I have a 25% off promo code from Amazon for an annual sub for anyone who wants it. Just be signed up to these forums for over a year, have over 500 posts, and be prepared to use the code in the next couple of weeks. First come first served!

Soldato
Anybody going to be paying for Plus any time soon? I have a 25% off promo code from Amazon for an annual sub for anyone who wants it. Just be signed up to these forums for over a year, have over 500 posts, and be prepared to use the code in the next couple of weeks. First come first served!
Same. If anyone needs, feel free to contact me with the same requirements that Random Guy suggested and I'll trust mine over to you :)
Has to be used within the next 14 days.

Soldato
Control is excellent, can't imagine I'll ever replay it anytime soon as it's a pretty massive game and I platinumed it, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. The DLC had some frustrating difficulty spikes though, hopefully they'll have smoothed those out a bit.

They have added "cheats" in the options such as god mode, 1 hit kills (even on bosses) and snap targeting, so the Plat is free now aside from a bit of grinding.

Associate

If it’s still available I’ll take it please.

Soldato
First time subbing to psplus in a long time. The free games seems to be getting better and better.

Was going to buy control, but now it’s free with the next gen upgrade :D

Back
Top Bottom