The Division 2 - March 2019

V F

V F

Soldato
I took one look at the requirements and...sod that I'd be better off just grinding for the most part.

I wish I could say the same but of all the stuff I've got that is 3, 2, 1 or 0.5% away from perfect all reds. I've never seen those rolls again. I've farmed, Heroics and Legendaries over and over and over and never got upgrades. So I'd have to chip away at optimizing.

I still to this very day after 1030 hours never gotten an all red crit Providence backpack with Vigilance.

Associate
Slightly late to the game (bought it in the recent Epic sales) but enjoying it enormously! But - could I ask for your help with a question on audio for this game? I've tried to search on t'internet but don't seem able to find a definitive answer.....

So - the audio mentions 'Dolby Atmos'. In order to get the full effect of this do I need to have the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app bought and installed?

Soldato
Slightly late to the game (bought it in the recent Epic sales) but enjoying it enormously! But - could I ask for your help with a question on audio for this game? I've tried to search on t'internet but don't seem able to find a definitive answer.....

So - the audio mentions 'Dolby Atmos'. In order to get the full effect of this do I need to have the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app bought and installed?
I believe so yes. I recently used it for the first time and it was quite an experience to use with Div2. I only used the 7 day trial though. Finance priorities meant I never purchased after the trial ended.

Soldato
I believe so yes. I recently used it for the first time and it was quite an experience to use with Div2. I only used the 7 day trial though. Finance priorities meant I never purchased after the trial ended.
I am on my phone at the moment and will do a bit more research once on my pc.
But my quick question is will this work with any headset of so I need a set that has this inbuilt?

Soldato
Before you pay for the Atmos app I'll just add that I use a set of Corsair HS60 headphones which are 7.1 and sound great in game, but they also sound good if I activate the built in 'Sonic for Headphones' via Windows 10.

Caporegime
Relaunched div 1 there...... they really missed an opportunity here to keep this game more active, fun and alive than div 2 is currently :(

Div 2 has the content etc. but div 1 just ****** all over div 2 in every other possible way.

Really hoping they go back to div 1 setting with div 3 and just unlock the whole map and throw in all the extras.

Back
Top Bottom