***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
It's taking ages for me. I ordered the new Ferrari and it was sitting in the warehouse for at least 2 weeks, it's been shipped but still no sign of it sadly. On the tracking it now just says shipped, in transit in Mechelen (BE), United Kingdom. Been that way since the 12th.

Sadly - my order has messed up.

I ordered and it went through but now I have a cancelled email saying "I have ordered more than the allowed quantity". But I only ordered 1!!

I think I know the issue, I tried to order it in December but it went on to back order. Once it came back into stock, the payment details had timed out and then they messed up renewing the payment so I ended up just cancelling the order.
I think their computer system is detecting the failed order and saying I can't order a second one - even though the order was cancelled!

Going to leave it for now - I am not desperate for it.

Soldato
Sadly - my order has messed up.

I ordered and it went through but now I have a cancelled email saying "I have ordered more than the allowed quantity". But I only ordered 1!!

I think I know the issue, I tried to order it in December but it went on to back order. Once it came back into stock, the payment details had timed out and then they messed up renewing the payment so I ended up just cancelling the order.
I think their computer system is detecting the failed order and saying I can't order a second one - even though the order was cancelled!

Going to leave it for now - I am not desperate for it.

Ah makes sense, I ordered the flowers that where on back order - Just checked the site, it says out of stock now. It said they'd take 60 days, i'm not really to fussed about that but I do want the car. :(

Anyway,

My collection is as followed;

Cars
Fiat 500
VW Camper
Caterham Seven 620R
VW Beetle (the new version)
Ferrari f40
Mini Cooper
Bugatti Chiron
LR Defender - My favourite
Porsche 911 RSR
Porsche 911 GT3 RS
James Bonds DB5
Ford Mustang
Lamborghini sián
London Bus
Doms Dodge
Harley-Davidson Fat Boy

Buildings
Taj Mahal (new version)
carousel (new version)
Tower Bridge
Big Big
Rollercoaster

Random;
Old Trafford
Ginger Bread house
Elf club house
Ship in a Bottle

And a few random smaller things

I'm running out of space to keep everything though, that's whats stopping me getting the colosseum. Have pictures if anyone wants to see them :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone bought Mould King kits?

Just wondering whether the motors/ pneumatics are any good and how compatible they seem with the Lego (especially power functions) stuff.

Tempted, just for parts, but don't want to waste my money if it's rubbish.

Soldato
Has anyone ever used light my bricks?

Looks amazing, it’s an Australian company so price is quite high.
That's what I used for the Falcon. They are expensive, however I'm sure they opened a European shop recently. Be warned though, as there is a thickness to the cables so studs don't go fully in they are also very fiddley (but do look cool).

Soldato
There us also briksmax and lightailing that do lighting kits.

Either their own pages or on amazon.
Not specifically, but I had a dabble with - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085FXC1BB

That's what I used for the Falcon. They are expensive, however I'm sure they opened a European shop recently. Be warned though, as there is a thickness to the cables so studs don't go fully in they are also very fiddley (but do look cool).

Thanks, will have a look further before taking the plunge.

Soldato
Soldato
That new Porsche looks similar to the kit Mould King do.
Lego911_01.jpg

Lego911_02.jpg

Lego911_03.jpg

Lego911_04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom