BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Its from Barons in Bedford, wasn't impressed with either Lancanster (or Jardine as they are now...) or Wollaston, neither were interested in doing a deal on the X3M, Barons came up with the right car at the right price and their after sales has been really very good. Last loan car from them was an M2 Comp.

Its a shape that doesn't seem to photograph well at all, its a slightly reduce size 8 series and the grill, in the metal, is a total non-issue. I am very impressed with it. Will post more later when i've had a proper play rather than just driving it home, but first impression are extremely positive.
I know several people who have been less than impressed with the MK lot, but personally I've only had good experiences with them. More recently I've used Northampton because since we moved it's a bit closer, plus they seemed less busy so I could get the car booked in sooner in a few cases.

Soldato
Umm... because it’s got four wheels :confused:

:D

I guess it's the standard Coupe shape - long sloping back and stretched out bonnet.
Only the rear lights and the side crease are different

DF061-C76-C570-463-C-8-FB8-55-BAAC7-E9656-1-105-c.jpg

50883883553_4f062decda_o.jpg

50884707307_11ac6daf57_c.jpg

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I really do hope that the front end of these new models gets toned down a bit over time. The bangle era became less pronounced with the later LCIs, perhaps they'll do the same this time too :(

(Re the 4-series above, i don't like the front end at all).

Man of Honour
I really do hope that the front end of these new models gets toned down a bit over time. The bangle era became less pronounced with the later LCIs, perhaps they'll do the same this time too :(

(Re the 4-series above, i don't like the front end at all).

The sad thing is the front of the 3 Series of which this is basically just a two door version is really nice.

Soldato
PS4S installed on all four corners of my M2 today.
Sidewall is much squarer looks less stretched and fills out arches better (I'm not lowered). Sidewall also looks cool.

Only been driving home from garage on motorway in wet but after burning off mold release on one WOT lost traction pull they just grip in the wet which is what I remember from when I last had them on a car.

They are noticeably quieter than MPSS with a more plush compliant ride.

Turn in feels lighter and faster. So far so good, just need lockdown to ease for some B road fun!

Soldato
PS4S installed on all four corners of my M2 today.
Sidewall is much squarer looks less stretched and fills out arches better (I'm not lowered). Sidewall also looks cool.

Only been driving home from garage on motorway in wet but after burning off mold release on one WOT lost traction pull they just grip in the wet which is what I remember from when I last had them on a car.

They are noticeably quieter than MPSS with a more plush compliant ride.

Turn in feels lighter and faster. So far so good, just need lockdown to ease for some B road fun!
So better than SS in all respects? I need some new fronts on my m3 that's all.

Soldato
So better than SS in all respects? I need some new fronts on my m3 that's all.

They retain all the best bits on the MPSS, but give a slightly more compliant ride and better wet grip.

They have the feel of the MPSS, they have the longevity and they have the dry grip. Really, really good tyre.

F1autocentres/ATS/Kwik Fit have the best prices at the moment.

Don
yeah kwikfit pricematched my cup2s and then gave me 15% on top, fairly sure the guy was doing me a solid but I wasn't complaining. worked out less than £200 a corner for a tyre that is normally £250

Soldato
They retain all the best bits on the MPSS, but give a slightly more compliant ride and better wet grip.

They have the feel of the MPSS, they have the longevity and they have the dry grip. Really, really good tyre.

F1autocentres/ATS/Kwik Fit have the best prices at the moment.
I'm holding off a bit till weather is a tad better ad I'm at around 2.5-3mm (had it been summer I'd have changed them already), I'm looking forward to getting rid of these ****** pirellis.

Back
Top Bottom