Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Was dubious at first because the upstairs loo pressure has always been lower than needed for a fibre filled diet product! The Amazon reviews said it worked amazingly where chemicals left in the basin overnight etc didn't work and I was a bit fed up of having to use a coat hanger on occasion just to shift the packages through the system.

But what do ya know, this thing works wonders having used it for the first time. Just don't pump too fast else you will get backsplash into your face!

Should have got a Saniflow 33, that can cope with anything, including a pound of mashed up dundee cake.

Last edited:
Associate
eqhKENY.jpg

Was dubious at first because the upstairs loo pressure has always been lower than needed for a fibre filled diet product! The Amazon reviews said it worked amazingly where chemicals left in the basin overnight etc didn't work and I was a bit fed up of having to use a coat hanger on occasion just to shift the packages through the system.

But what do ya know, this thing works wonders having used it for the first time. Just don't pump too fast else you will get backsplash into your face!
i am so relieved, no gif filmed for this purchase

Soldato
eqhKENY.jpg

Like a dropping a pair of shoes through a loft hatch?

Associate
Poop knife?
I once worked for one of the big UK supermarkets on the checkouts. One evening we had no cleaners in and I was asked to sort out a problem in the gents toilet. They handed me an actual kitchen knife. Had to literally cut some dudes turd up into pieces because it was so massive it poked entirely out the water. True story.

Soldato
I once worked for one of the big UK supermarkets on the checkouts. One evening we had no cleaners in and I was asked to sort out a problem in the gents toilet. They handed me an actual kitchen knife. Had to literally cut some dudes turd up into pieces because it was so massive it poked entirely out the water. True story.
I remember being in a pub in Edinburgh and walked into the cubicle to be confronted by what I can only describe as a gigantic, blood-spattered solid log. It really must have hurt whoever dropped that one. It was standing proud in the pan and obviously it wasn't flushable.

I can never un-see that image. Someone needs fibre in their diet. Definitely would have been a poo knife job. :(

Associate
I remember being in a pub in Edinburgh and walked into the cubicle to be confronted by what I can only describe as a gigantic, blood-spattered solid log. It really must have hurt whoever dropped that one. It was standing proud in the pan and obviously it wasn't flushable.

I can never un-see that image. Someone needs fibre in their diet. Definitely would have been a poo knife job. :(

Oh man that's just reminded me of a cursed image I saw once, maybe even in the random image thread here? It was a Facebook post where someone was proud of the size log they'd produced so they took a picture... Only to get a better picture of it they picked it up bare handed!

Anyway swiftly getting back on topic. What does everyone use to host images these days? Haven't done it in a long time. I've had a delivery from beer hawk that I was going to post.

Soldato
eqhKENY.jpg

Just remembered this excellent video where this plunger is featured

Back
Top Bottom