Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Associate
I looked at the open interest in GME calls for today a couple of days ago it was around 400,000 ITM, atm it's around 100,000 if it finishes above $320. I'm not quite sure how this will impact things today.

Soldato
Im now convinced of this. Can’t believe I bottled it. Argh!
Still got my 6 shares, came close to selling at 400, but had put a price of 500 in my head lol.
Luckily bought in at 80 so can afford to lose, but it's been a fun week. A nice distraction from the usualdoom and gloom of our present world.

Soldato
Not the point though is it. He started with 50k so yes 13m in cash is life changing but you're not going to just **** away the rest on purpose. He must believe the real squeeze is still yet to come.

Just remember that for every DFV being worshipped on WSB....there are a thousand others that have ****** their money up the wall and lost it. Beware the special ********* fallacy.

Not that WSB is normal....it's more a case of who can best convince the herd to follow them. I wouldn't be at all surprised to discover there are simply armies of bots giving awards trying to shove their tips to the top of the page. Probably an extremely cost efficient means of boosting.

Soldato
Just remember that for every DFV being worshipped on WSB....there are a thousand others that have ****** their money up the wall and lost it. Beware the special ********* fallacy.

Not that WSB is normal....it's more a case of who can best convince the herd to follow them. I wouldn't be at all surprised to discover there are simply armies of bots giving awards trying to shove their tips to the top of the page. Probably an extremely cost efficient means of boosting.
Of course. Which is why I won't be too disappointed whichever way this goes having cashed out for over 500% and doubling today's payday :p

This has already been proven, brand new accounts shillng other stocks and giving out awards.

Soldato
Yeah for me I can place an order as per usual in advance of the market open, where it would sit and wait to hopefully be executed. Compared to yesterday where at the point you try to input how many shares you want to order a message would popup saying the maximum you can order is 0

Back
Top Bottom