Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
I've got 2 shares but thinking of buying a few more, I have both revolut and t212.

If I transfer money to 212 but decide not to buy, can I transfer back to bank account?

Is revolut good for trading, are there fees?

Associate
Perhaps, this could be said for yesterday first thing too, where it jumped up to 470 and then you know the rest.

I wonder if something similar will happened today. A final jump up, and everyone leaves fearing another dip as yesterday.

The difference today being that we've seen even a dip down to 120 has totally recovered in absolutely no time.

People appear to be able to buy again through robinhood and maybe t212.

The news we more gloom yesterday than it is today.

Friday was the day most said to sell, is that still the plan, will enough fear this and just sell out of fear that others will do the same

Weekend is coming up. Does anyone want to be stuck holding this stock for that many days while the markets are closed (to normal people)

I think that the people who survived yesterday are going to fully commit today especially with so much backing. Not saying it's the smart thing to do, but I think it's going to happen.

Associate
At risk of getting lost in a sea of GME talk, what are people's opinion on a good entry point for AMD? Their stock fell quite a bit on earnings this week and I'm currently looking at a target buy of ~$85. I think their EPYC line could begin to dominate in the server space due to better power efficiency of Zen 3 versus Xeon's 14nm. However, there has been some positive noises from Intel recently so not sure if its a good long term investment. Anyone thinking of getting out of AMD and back into Intel?

Soldato
So, the day for some of the shorters is today, so we need to hold to screw them over, then sell next week once they're screwed?

No one ACTUAL knows for a fact anything about when the shorts are due - It's a claim that is the case but I don't think any hedge fund would release/provide/give out information on when short/positions are due.

It seems to have grown arms and legs but there is nothing I can see or know that is 100% the case.

Your trusting Reddit for information which as we all know is not the most accurate of places to base your information on

Associate
The best explanation I have seen actually came from a late Twitch streamer

That's a really good, simple explanation. I've seen something similar with 1M Vs 1B seconds before which shows it quite well but I'll use this method if I'm ever trying to get the point across to someone. You can really see why the mega rich don't think twice about owning a £100M yacht that cost £1M a year to run, it's quite literally a drop in the ocean :p

Caporegime
I posted about PRSM with DD in the recommendations channel of wsb2.0 discord.

Admin privated the channel cos "snitches" I think they are seriously considering it as the next target rather than some dumb meme stock
share price jumped 20p since too.

seems clear they all are buying in on a ticker before any other members can find out like I suspected with salm

Soldato

Admin privated the channel cos "snitches" I think they are seriously considering it as the next target rather than some dumb meme stock

seems clear they all are buying in on a ticker before any other members can find out like I suspected with salm

That'd be nice, i got on just after they dropped after the results. Also recommended to my dad, so if they pump it up then he might pass on some profits as he buys in much bigger volume than me :p

Though presumably they'd target the BPRMF version. I assume they're closely linked similar to GME and the German version.

Soldato

A target for what sorry? Target a shorters squeeze?

If so - it's UK stock exchange listed.

Caporegime
That'd be nice, i got on just after they dropped after the results. Also recommended to my dad, so if they pump it up then he might pass on some profits as he buys in much bigger volume than me :p
coincidence it jumped so much after I bought in and posted too their discord recommendation channel?
KWnj90N.jpg
is this the admins and mods of WSB buying?

A target for what sorry? Target a shorters squeeze?
NO a ticker to spam on there discord as the next target to BUY.

I'm convinced PRSM is undervalued and should be 18 at least like it was before q4 earnings, if the WSB admins see the same I think it's the next ticker they spam.

its an easy momentum drive to get back to 18 and maybe go higher right, it' not a meme stock so they can encourage people more easily to buy it by just showing simple year on year revenue growth or who PRSM customers are.

Last edited:
Soldato
its an easy momentum drive to get back to 18 and maybe go higher right.

I guess the thing is that back to 18 is "only" a 20% gain, is that enough for them?

BB Premarket current puts me back in profit. Hoping that moves back up, but doesn't seem to have the same explosion as AMC/GME. Presumably due to the lack of short interest. Just to move conversation back away from sensible discussion of course :p

Caporegime
I guess the thing is that back to 18 is "only" a 20% gain, is that enough for them?
they know it will be at least 20% though and it;s almost a dead cert with 0 risk for them compared to some penny stock no one ever heard off.

if they keep pump and dump penny stocks people will lose interest as they get burnt hard as well, they need some actual gainers

anyway admin putting the channel on private "so we don't have snitches" is a good sign

DO your own DD incase they don't anyway but it's a solid company so it's not like your taking a big risk

Soldato
they know it will be at least 20% though and it;s almost a dead cert with 0 risk for them compared to some penny stock no one ever heard off.

if they keep pump and dump penny stocks people will lose interest as they get burnt hard as well, they need some actual gainers

anyway admin putting the channel on private "so we don't have snitches" is a good sign

DO your own DD incase they don't anyway but it's a solid company so it's not like your taking a big risk

You can snitch to us, we don't mind :D

I have 0 karma on reddit, not like I join anything. Long time reader, never really posted :)

Soldato
Yeah, wanna post your DD on here? Anything new or just what you've posted previously?

Is there a specific Discord channel that's better and less stupid than the WSB page?

Back on BB, i found this post. Seems to go into a lot of detail and actually splits the post into Bull/Bear comments which is a great way to give a balanced opinion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l4ehan/blackberry_dd/

I think it could turn into a decent long term hold, especially if it drops back down to pre-Reddit levels once some sentiment leaves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom