** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

Associate
Where are you seeing this?
I ordered mine on the 12th December kind of hoping someone from OverClockers would either update this thread or put some kind of tweet out about this.
OR even sent us an email with an updated on the chair.

I have also sent another web note to see if I can get an update.

Last edited:
Associate
I raised a web not le and they told me they have received the new batch of chairs and are shipping them out this week. I’ve literally just had confirmation that mine has been shipped. I ordered mine on the 4th December for reference.

Associate
Don't bother, I seriously believe I've made a mistake.

Interested in your feedback on the chair, if you dont mind sharing. I was tempted myself - but also worried i'd make a mistake (had a few chair issues recently). Also, can you confirm whether the chair seat frame has side bolsters or is the seat flat. Thanks!

Man of Honour
Interested in your feedback on the chair, if you dont mind sharing. I was tempted myself - but also worried i'd make a mistake (had a few chair issues recently). Also, can you confirm whether the chair seat frame has side bolsters or is the seat flat. Thanks!

To be honest I don't know what you mean by side bolsters!

I have used Staples Kashmir chairs in the past and I can sit in them 24/7/365 however they don't last so I wanted to buy something as comfy but sturdier.
I can't fault the build quality except for 2 things:

1) It's the most uncomfiest chair I've sat in, I have to use a proper orthopaedic cushion and a pillow behind me as well as a Noblechair pillow behind my head.
Even with those cushions I still have to have a rest from it but today I'm sitting on a bog standard office chair for 9 hours with zero problems.

2) My right arm rest keeps bending slightly over to the right, I realised immediately that it's not the type of chair I can pull myself up on using the arm rests so I have to stand up and sit back down again and only use the arm rests for resting my arms. Even then the weight of my arms must make it bend slightly over to the right. I'm pretty sure as time goes by the right angled joint that fits to the seat will just break.

Some people are going to love it, I don't.

Soldato
Mine seems fine. I've been working from home since November so have been sat in this chair all day, and then into the evening for gaming and it's not bad. The only thing I haven't managed yet is to set the lumbar so it's 'completely' comfortable for me, though I'm not sure what that looks like anyway.

All that said, the most comfortable computer chair I ever had was .... a garden recliner. Cost about £30 (from memory) and I spent HOUUUURRRRRSSSSS sat in it gaming and rarely noticed :)

Associate

I have used Staples Kashmir chairs in the past and I can sit in them 24/7/365 however they don't last so I wanted to buy something as comfy but sturdier.

1) It's the most uncomfiest chair I've sat in, I have to use a proper orthopaedic cushion and a pillow behind me as well as a Noblechair pillow behind my head.
Even with those cushions I still have to have a rest from it but today I'm sitting on a bog standard office chair for 9 hours with zero problems.

2) My right arm rest keeps bending slightly over to the right, I realised immediately that it's not the type of chair I can pull myself up on using the arm rests so I have to stand up and sit back down again and only use the arm rests for resting my arms. Even then the weight of my arms must make it bend slightly over to the right. I'm pretty sure as time goes by the right angled joint that fits to the seat will just break.

Thanks for sharing - its a useful insight.! By side bolsters i mean does the seat frame have metal sides that ride up - similar to a racing bucket seat.

Man of Honour
Thanks for sharing - its a useful insight.! By side bolsters i mean does the seat frame have metal sides that ride up - similar to a racing bucket seat.

https://www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/noblechairsidebolster.jpg
noblechairsidebolster.jpg

I've just decided to sit on it without my cushions - no chance.

Associate

Regarding the arm rest issue i found a post about it on reddit with a reply from noblechairs https://www.reddit.com/r/Noblechairs/comments/l4wd3w/armrest_bending/ they belive the issue is weld breaking while its being shipped in the container which to me is a little strange i understand things can get damaged during shipping but for it to be located to just that part of the chair it seems like a manufacturing issue if they ended up adding more weld to later batches...

Man of Honour
Regarding the arm rest issue i found a post about it on reddit with a reply from noblechairs https://www.reddit.com/r/Noblechairs/comments/l4wd3w/armrest_bending/ they belive the issue is weld breaking while its being shipped in the container which to me is a little strange i understand things can get damaged during shipping but for it to be located to just that part of the chair it seems like a manufacturing issue if they ended up adding more weld to later batches...

Nice one, even with me being as careful as I can I'm pretty sure eventually that right angle is going to break.

Associate
Mines arrived today. First impressions seemed ok as the chair feels solid, until you try and build in and realise that it's not square.

Impossible to get the back aligned to the base so the arms are not straight when both in position, also the backrest support that isn't tensioned looks bent and won't sit flush on the chair meaning the plastic cover has a large gap unlike the other side.

I thought I was being Princess and The Pea about my seat until I found this thread!

I received mine on the 8th December put it together... then barely spent any time in it until recently due to the arrival of a new born on the 10th. :)

Anyway something felt "off", visually the stitched lines of the backrest don't match up to the seat's, there is more of a gap between the backrest and seat at one side than the other also it sits more proud at the left side too.

In line with other reports the plastic cover on the left hinge (non control side) is digging in to the backrest fabric which will definitely rip it at some point when reclined and it bunches up on the left side too but the most annoying part is when sitting in the chair it feels like my pelvis is at a slightly different angle to my back.

Not sure what I should do I went on a quest to sort it opened the left plastic cover which was pre-attached and a bolt wasn't screwed in but even after tightening it up an adjust both sides slightly I cant get it to sit square like either the frame or padding is off and it's always noticeable.

Associate
Made an order on Sunday 31st Jan, have had no email about my order nothing, tried webnotes again nothing, tried calling again nothing. This is my last resort. It states dpd delivery within 1 to 3 working days its been 5 now and I still have heard nothing from yourselves, can you advise where my order is!!

Soldato
Made an order on Sunday 31st Jan, have had no email about my order nothing, tried webnotes again nothing, tried calling again nothing. This is my last resort. It states dpd delivery within 1 to 3 working days its been 5 now and I still have heard nothing from yourselves, can you advise where my order is!!
Theres a ocuk customer service section at top of the forum if you click on that it will let you send a message there to the staff if you type your order number in there and let them know theyll help you out but be polite and friendly theyre understaffed at moment due to covid and rather busy im sure theyll get you sorted mate

Back
Top Bottom