• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*EPIC THREAD* Major Problems with Coollaboratory Liquid Pro Thermal Compound DEAD CPU

Pet Northerner
Don
I put my computer in the bath tub with bubble bath to cool it down, just new advanced watercooling I'm discovered, I'm a technician, I know my stuff, but for some reason my computer isn't booting up anymore, I'm really experienced, but just brain storming, any suggestions?

Lacking power - needs a toaster in there with it!

Associate
Oh my god, this thread.... legendary stuff. Someone needs to make a Youtube parody of this.... I have a drop of liquid pro waiting to be applied to my trusty old 4770k..... I will post here once my entire PC and all associated peripherals die after applying it.

Soldato
How ironic, op last seen April 1st 2020, even after 11 years I still smile when I see it pop back up.

*Edit* Just looked at his post history, I see a common trend :D

Soldato
The thread is funny but I fail to understand the insane popularity and epic-ness every time this comes up. After page 3 hasn't the drama ended?

Unpopular opinion: The DvDbunny thread where he claims high detail on Crysis with a PentiumD was far more entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom