Junk drawer. Drawer, drawer. Not draw, damnit!

Soldato
I just recently tidied and emptied a "junk drawer" in my kitchen I was so fed up of it, it's something that started when I first moved in, and before I knew it it became a dumping ground for anything miscellaneous, rubber bands, allen keys, manuals, light bulbs, super glue etc you couldn't actually find anything easily without rooting through the entire contents so I bought an organiser tower thing sorted it all out and put it in a cupboard. Yay for me. :p

Commissario
I have a junk house!
And garage, and shed..

I would call the op's picture more of a useful bits cubbyhole....(bulbs, tools, medicines)

I have several boxes in the shed and garage with just spare bulbs of different types, wattages and shapes :) (including a load of unused mini cfl's that my mother kept getting sent), whilst in the kitchen there is the box with plasters etc, upstairs is an entire Billy shelf with more plasters/medical supplies etc..

Caporegime
Don't even now what's in these draws TBH just accumulated crap and screw drivers, light bulbs, old phones, old mice, t+e cables, old tickets from switzerland lol.... no idea why CfCbZnp.jpg
ui3OqYu.jpg

got a cupboard full of old pc crap , rc helicopter stuff and a ton of boxes too

Soldato
And garage, and shed..

I would call the op's picture more of a useful bits cubbyhole....(bulbs, tools, medicines)

I have several boxes in the shed and garage with just spare bulbs of different types, wattages and shapes :) (including a load of unused mini cfl's that my mother kept getting sent), whilst in the kitchen there is the box with plasters etc, upstairs is an entire Billy shelf with more plasters/medical supplies etc..
Actually my shed is quite nice :D

Back
Top Bottom