What were these jets overhead the other day?

Permabanned
Anyone able to ID this formation overhead the other day in North Shropshire please?
jets.jpg

They shortly after split up and climbed. Looked like they had long range tanks on.

Caporegime
Pretty sure that's the military arm of the Jobs Procurement Division from Immigrants International™ coming to take all the jobs at your imaginary pub.

Caporegime
Russian Sukhoi planes making COVID chemtrails, heard it on a CNN interview with a prominent Democrat they blame Trump.

Associate
They came over me spaced about 1000m apart abreast, (Mid Wales coast last Tuesday) only time I ever see them like that is when they are transiting back to the US.

Soldato
I see those F15's all the time over my house, I think my area is a preferred training area for military jets or something, maybe we are not far away from Lakenheath or Marham, the latter I think they fly the Eurofighter out of.

But not uncommon to see Chinooks, one went over the other day very very low. See plenty of Apache helicopters usually in pairs those, even saw the Vulcan fly over once.

They were out practice dog fighting the other night, really cool seeing the light of the afterburner in the night sky.

Back
Top Bottom