How long did it take you to reach 1,000 posts here?

Associate
Just under 11 months ago I joined this forum and it quickly became my primary hangout message board wise. This will be my 998th post, so I'm almost certainly there (barring a surprise banning :p).

I see a lot of members posting who have been here for 5-10 years+ and are still not at 1k posts, and others who've joined in 2019 and are far exceeding my posting rate, probably on track to hit 1k within 6 months or less.

So how long did it take most of you? (Hopefully this thread isn't a bannable offence on the grounds it's been asked many times before :p)

You've done well to achieve 1,000 posts in under 12 months. With quick math an average post rate of 2.739 per day is required.

Associate
OP
You've done well to achieve 1,000 posts in under 12 months. With quick math an average post rate of 2.739 per day is required.

Earlier this year I predicted I'd hit 1k in July, but things slipped :p Either way, glad to get there in the end, if for nothing more than to ensure I can keep an eye on the MM and avoid any fear of missing out (real or not) regarding what's on there.

I see a lot of Joe Pesci avatar'd posters on this thread with veteran join dates. Hope you all get over the line soon enough :)

Soldato
Some people have many many more posts, before the great nuke, others won their post count in a lottery/auction, but deny it, even though we all remember it happening.

In recent times, it's clearly become a place where lonely men prefer the company of other lonely men, and that can only lead to one thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably not that long. I'd say these forums account for 60% of my internet use as well.

get into an argument with the right people and you can crack 1000 in no time at all with a bit of back and forth (and no one conceding, this is the way)

Back
Top Bottom