Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I was testing in Euphrates bridge. When you spawn in from the tan side, Go right to the back corner where you will see a car with no bonnet and a white car to the left. It was there sitting behind the car with no bonnet facing the bridge arch and bus.

Soldato
My game started crashing on Saturday, I think it had updated. It literally just closes, no error message at all, like I pressed alt + F4 or something. First it did it a few times mid game, then it started doing it in the menu. I found I had to reduce texture setting in the options from high to normal, I'm not sure why. I can't find any other stability issues.

Soldato
I was testing in Euphrates bridge. When you spawn in from the tan side, Go right to the back corner where you will see a car with no bonnet and a white car to the left. It was there sitting behind the car with no bonnet facing the bridge arch and bus.
This bit? 190 - 196fps with stock 3080 settings and 1440p

That might not be the right area though

TbgqSNh.jpg

Caporegime
Can't wait till the next ban wave!

Saw this loot box coming down, so I went around the building and hid in a bush. Waited around 2 mins, then some guys come, guy scopes me up in the bush bang dead.. No uav/no heart monitor. Level 567 - Russian Username

Soldato
I got down to play some plunder tonight when I finished my shift. Whilst my fps hasn't really changed much in Warzone, It feels unbelievably smooth now and looks a lot more stable.

Someone sent me this for adjusting a few files. The bits I had changed were from approx 5:00 through to 6:30

Back
Top Bottom