Turtle Beach Stealth GEN2 700P

Soldato
Morning all

I built a new gaming PC (Bored in lockdown) can I get a Microsoft dongle and plug it into my pc for them to connect so I can play COD etc on the PC?

Can't seem to find a clear answer...

Thanks all

It should work, checked the manual on the website and it states if you have a Microsoft dongle it will connect.

Soldato
So my unit has been confirmed by the supplier as being faulty and I've got some options... I'm happy to increase the amount of money thrown to get a better headset so is it worth getting another one of these or get a Arctis 9X etc.? Anyone got any thoughts?

Edit: So no one in NZ has any stock of any other headsets so I'm getting a replacement one I guess!

Last edited:
Soldato
So my unit has been confirmed by the supplier as being faulty and I've got some options... I'm happy to increase the amount of money thrown to get a better headset so is it worth getting another one of these or get a Arctis 9X etc.? Anyone got any thoughts?

Edit: So no one in NZ has any stock of any other headsets so I'm getting a replacement one I guess!
What was the fault?

Associate

Just a bit of info on the Arctis 9X mate. I had a set for just under a year and the one of the earcups came loose. There is a bit of a design fault on them I think, a plastic ring broke and created a rattling sound in the earcup. Luckily it was just about in warranty and sent them back. Other than that, not a bad set of wireless headphones. Sound is ok and can be adjusted via the Steelseries software on PC. There is a basic EQ you can adjust and save 3 or 4 options and these are cycled via button on the headset.

I'm not overly keen on closed cup design but they were decent enough and great for use with Bluetooth and your phone. So you can game and chat on the phone if that is your thing or listen to tunes via your phone. The mic is quite nasally and tinny.

I replaced them with Astro Gen 4 A50's, I thought throwing more money at a set of cans might produce a better result. They are a bit marmite, some love them and some hate them. First set had issues and so did the second. I'm just getting my money back on them. So still looking to get a set of wireless headphones it seems there is no ideal brand. I'm back on my wired Sennheiser Game one at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom