***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
Why do rockstar release new vehicles and there complete and utter dog ****. The new attack boat could have been awesome. if it had some decent armor and a rocket launcher or cannon, or hell a mingun able to shoot higher arc, but no it takes 1 missle to destroy it, its slow, and its about as useful as 99% of all the other **** vehicles.

Soldato
Why do rockstar release new vehicles and there complete and utter dog ****. The new attack boat could have been awesome. if it had some decent armor and a rocket launcher or cannon, or hell a mingun able to shoot higher arc, but no it takes 1 missle to destroy it, its slow, and its about as useful as 99% of all the other **** vehicles.

It's almost always the same, the new jet bomber is such a waste of time and money. Invisible on radar above a certain height but then has absolutely zero chance of being able to hit anything because the bombs are pretty much useless unless you're flying directly above whatever you're tyring to hit. It's also got swing wings which don't work.

Waste of about $5m.

Caporegime
Well guys, now that it was on sale on Steam this week I have just bought GTA V... only a few years after the initial release... LOL. :D

I installed the Redux mod and I am surprised how great it looks, like a game from the last couple of years.

Any other mods I should install or is Vanilla + Redux all I need for a first playthrough? :)

Soldato
Been thinking of giving GTA V a go on PC,But I'm mainly interested in the many Roleplay servers there are.

Can anyone recommend a roleplay server that doesn't need stupid requirements to join?
Also does installing the required tools/mods for the RP servers interfere with the standalone game too much?. Can you still play regular Standalone missions?

Associate
5 different lobbies last night and all had modders in them. Made it impossible to do any CEO stuff.

Some were dropping money also , but didn't risk picking any up as have read of rockstar zeroing accounts.

Back to Solo grinding for now...

B&W

B&W

Soldato
I downloaded some graphics mods, reshade and naturalvision. natural vision looks like it is working fine. But I cant get the reshade menu up. any ideas?

Associate
Are there many still playing this?
I got back into it last week to try the solo heist. Its pretty damn good!
For anyone that doesn't know about it. You need to buy a submarine, which normally costs 2.2million, they have it doscounted this week to 1.6million!

Associate
Im trying to get back into this, Single player only, but I just can't get used to the vehicles, they are so slippery and uncontrollable, tried vanilla and the redux. Going to stick at it as now with a 3080 can actually run it at a decent fps :)

Associate
Online is just a mess, so many script kiddies ruining every lobby.

I got a "Flipping" something or other achievement the other day when i was launched into the air and my car span over and over.... then kept in the air for about 5 minutes before i changed lobby .... That one had hundreds of Subs spawned all over the map..... Next lobby saw everyone on the map insta-killed .... So been in invite-only lobby's since.

On another note ... Anyone got any tips for the scouting mission for Cayo Perico ? It feels like it takes forever when you have to fly out and then walk around on foot for the first time (not gotten as far as finishing the first bit yet...)

Man of Honour
On another note ... Anyone got any tips for the scouting mission for Cayo Perico ? It feels like it takes forever when you have to fly out and then walk around on foot for the first time (not gotten as far as finishing the first bit yet...)

If you're doing it solo then you don't need to scope out the whole Island as you can only carry 2 lots of secondary loot, you'd end up wasting a lot of time scoping out things you can't take,
just head straight for the tower and hack the compound camera's to find your main target

it'd be worth watching a few guides on Youtube

Associate
If you're doing it solo then you don't need to scope out the whole Island as you can only carry 2 lots of secondary loot, you'd end up wasting a lot of time scoping out things you can't take,
just head straight for the tower and hack the compound camera's to find your main target

it'd be worth watching a few guides on Youtube

Found a decent vid by TCG , Got it down to 15 minutes

Went with Sub for entry via drainage tunnel , Kill the minimum guards i have to , grab the primary objective and the contents of the office safe , and then out and over the cliff into the water to swim away.

Averaging 1mil take each time and have gotten the prep missions down fairly well (Destroying the buzzards is a piece of cake now i've upgraded the sub to have missiles) Only one i find tricky now is collecting the weapons if its the Schlongberg building as those heli's coming at you on the roof are non-stop (and massively overpowered)

If GTA$ are now this easy to come by , I guess that GTA 6 (Or whatever the next one is called) must be on the cards within the next 12 months? I can't see that they'd lose the income from shark-cards so willingly otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom