Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
i can't take much more of this cheating.. every other game again. i think i will take a break or get a Mouse & Keyboard in a PS4 / PS5

РозовыйПони
25 KILLS
6.29 KD

Hazeel506
16 KILLS
3.39 KD

and the game after a solo in duo's

im not a hacker
17 KILLS

Soldato
i can't take much more of this cheating.. every other game again. i think i will take a break or get a Mouse & Keyboard in a PS4 / PS5

РозовыйПони
25 KILLS
6.29 KD

Hazeel506
16 KILLS
3.39 KD

and the game after a solo in duo's

im not a hacker
17 KILLS

I take it there is more then those stats for reasons you thought they were cheating ?

Caporegime
Someone sent me this for adjusting a few files. The bits I had changed were from approx 5:00 through to 6:30

Interesting video cheers!

- I'm having an issue on my 980 GTX system related to the mouse, for some reason it feels fine in windows, fine while parachuting down, but the instant I land and start moving about/shooting it feels incredibly floaty. It's almost unmanageable! - Logitech MX518. Was fine some weeks back!

Soldato
Interesting video cheers!

- I'm having an issue on my 980 GTX system related to the mouse, for some reason it feels fine in windows, fine while parachuting down, but the instant I land and start moving about/shooting it feels incredibly floaty. It's almost unmanageable! - Logitech MX518. Was fine some weeks back!

Hmm, I'm not too sure about the issue you are seeing to be honest.
I was surprised ad most people recommend keeping the video memory scale at a maximum of 0.85
I'm guessing the difference is with the render worker count. I'm a bit unsure what that should be set to on a 6 core 12 thread processor.

Soldato
I take it there is more then those stats for reasons you thought they were cheating ?

What i was thinking too. I think my record for solos is 15 kills.

I had a few kills in a duos yesterday where i though “i bet they reported me for cheating” one where i had been watching a duo running around near the edge of the gas circle and were hiding behind trees & bushes. I killed one and he said “i didnt even see him” best way to get kills.

Another was a close range sniper shot

I’ll upload them later

Soldato
Yeah both times snapped on and headshot and I am not visible on his kill can ... Normal stuff. As said before warzone is riddled with cheats now. People do not even try and hide it.
The outright cheating is ban definately - the recent videos of someone jumping out a plan with all the red boxes around enemies and kiling about 5 mid air with a pistol.
Most lobbys im in though i don't seems to get cheaters or dont notice they are cheating. Some of these are diamond solo lobbies, mainly silver and bronze

Caporegime
Gotta agree is riddled

Yep!

The outright cheating is ban definately - the recent videos of someone jumping out a plan with all the red boxes around enemies and kiling about 5 mid air with a pistol.
Most lobbys im in though i don't seems to get cheaters or dont notice they are cheating. Some of these are diamond solo lobbies, mainly silver and bronze

I know when people are cheating and call them out straight away, when they "TRACK" you with their cross hairs on the other side of a building. The gun is trained on your character, following you up stairs and downstairs and as soon as you leave the building, either through a window or door, the gun fires

Soldato
9/10 I suspect it was a hacker I go back few mins later and check the tracker website. more often than not they would have won the game with 25 / 30 kills have a k/D of 6 - 12 and been cheating and reported without action for months. They can play without a care in the world.

I seriously love this game but it's stupid now. i am researching mouse and keyboard settings and setup for ps5 for when I can get my hands on one, so I can keep playing warzone. I have some money set aside to get a 3080 but thinking ps5 would make more sense. Turn off cross play and can at least know I am playing hack free.

For all the obvious I don't care cheats there will be loads who are smart and just use wall hack and have aimbot off. They will be smart enough not to track people and will never be detected.

Been playing online games for 20 years and never have I seen a game so riddled and zero risk of getting banned... Heck even if they do get a ban they get a free account 5 mins later.

Last edited:
Associate
I got 18 kills in a game of Plunder the other night. Basically spammed those landing on the airport roof with my Stoner. Some great shootouts and most of a squad just kept trying to land there to take me out. It was my best ever score and a one-off. No cheating at all...tbh I wouldn't have a clue where to start!

Soldato
9/10 I suspect it was a hacker I go back few mins later and check the tracker website. more often than not they would have won the game with 25 / 30 kills have a k/D of 6 - 12 and been cheating and reported without action for months. They can play without a care in the world.

I seriously love this game but it's stupid now. i am researching mouse and keyboard settings and setup for ps5 for when I can get my hands on one, so I can keep playing warzone. I have some money set aside to get a 3080 but thinking ps5 would make more sense. Turn off cross play and can at least know I am playing hack free.

For all the obvious I don't care cheats there will be loads who are smart and just use wall hack and have aimbot off. They will be smart enough not to track people and will never be detected.

Been playing online games for 20 years and never have I seen a game so riddled and zero risk of getting banned... Heck even if they do get a ban they get a free account 5 mins later.

There was a video on Reddit earlier with a streamer speaking with a cheater.
Basically, the person has a number of accounts so they just cycle through them when a shadow ban kicks in. They said they can usually go back to that account after a week or two.

There was also a post on new devices released or being worked on for consoles which will have more functionality compared to the usual XIM type devices.

Soldato
I got 18 kills in a game of Plunder the other night. Basically spammed those landing on the airport roof with my Stoner. Some great shootouts and most of a squad just kept trying to land there to take me out. It was my best ever score and a one-off. No cheating at all...tbh I wouldn't have a clue where to start!

Plunder

That amount of kills is achievable in plunder on a regular basis and even in standard warzone for the top players. I am 100% not calling out high kills as cheats. The 3 I listed above were clearly cheating and not hiding.

Soldato

You think consoles are hack free? :D

No doubt I was reported for cheating on both of these

Soldato
Yeah both times snapped on and headshot and I am not visible on his kill can ... Normal stuff. As said before warzone is riddled with cheats now. People do not even try and hide it.

This is why I have never even tried Warzone. I stick to the main multiplayer. Cheating is nowhere near as widespread, I have sat and watched people with way over 30 kills per game and in nearly all cases they were just bloody good.

Warzone is riddled with the cheatin buggers though.

Soldato
Hmm, I'm not too sure about the issue you are seeing to be honest.
I was surprised ad most people recommend keeping the video memory scale at a maximum of 0.85
I'm guessing the difference is with the render worker count. I'm a bit unsure what that should be set to on a 6 core 12 thread processor.
The video recommends 12 worker count for 16 threads (8 cores) and 1.4 video memory scale.

I tried that with my 5800X and it seems to tank performance. Default is 7 worker count and 0.9 memory scale. I’ve changed it back to defaults

Back
Top Bottom