Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Not ideal. What's your thoughts? Is there a limit to how long before you jump out? Hold now for the buy back to start?

tbh, I'll stand by my original comment, what I have in T212 is for the lols, if it all goes to zero then so be it, although I do have CRSR and ATVK in there as well, so far the only green one is CRSR lol

Man of Honour
I hope no-ones got money on the line they can't afford to lose. I've worked at two investments banks in the past. In one building they had to put very high barriers around the stair wells after a suicide. At another building someone in the opposite building threw themselves off the roof.

Soldato
Decided to take all but 1 share off AMC just for the lolz.

Hedge Funds have won, simple as. A few pages back I was moaning at the $132 sale... now I'm relieved!

Safe to say that I will not trade/invest again (minus my corporate shares). These past 2 weeks have shown I don't have what it takes :D

Back to hoping I net a Lottery win.

Associate
Lots of ways things can be halted - very complicated

Good guide here - https://www.warriortrading.com/circuit-breaker-halts/

Lots of good reads on there. Anyone looking to get into trading/investing should be extremely wary of sites like that though - Their paid services are almost always a huge con. According to some research I did online recently WT is no different in that regard. There's a large amount of scepticism surrounding the owners claimed trading results, some questioning whether he even trades at all.

Associate
I hope no-ones got money on the line they can't afford to lose. I've worked at two investments banks in the past. In one building they had to put very high barriers around the stair wells after a suicide. At another building someone in the opposite building threw themselves off the roof.

It's horrible that it drives people to that!

Soldato
It's about to drop through $100.

Down $225 in what, 15 minutes? :eek:

When up in at a similar rate. Seems to have found a floor at the moment. The rest of the market is up nicely though. Finally AMZN and MSFT coming good for me. Was down a good few hundred just on FX movements on Amazon. Can't wait for their earnings.

I dropped AMD last week. Tempted to do the same with Apple. Still down with CRSR though.

Back
Top Bottom