• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bench Thread

Associate
Good skills Jay. Knocked me out of my top 3 place before the board was even updated, thanks for that! :D

It was your invitation to come out to play that spurred me on :D I am currently going through this trilogy again as the last time i played them was on PS3/4 and they run a hell of a lot better on PC that's for sure:eek: Just finished the original and was getting crazy high framerates at 4k ultra with it running anywhere between 140 and 180fps , felt superb to play again ... on Rise now and framerate has drop a bit and now getting 100 to 120fps but to be expected , Shadow with everything maxed including Raytracing has it sitting around 70fps ... need another 3090 :rolleyes::D

Soldato
It was your invitation to come out to play that spurred me on :D I am currently going through this trilogy again as the last time i played them was on PS3/4 and they run a hell of a lot better on PC that's for sure:eek: Just finished the original and was getting crazy high framerates at 4k ultra with it running anywhere between 140 and 180fps , felt superb to play again ... on Rise now and framerate has drop a bit and now getting 100 to 120fps but to be expected , Shadow with everything maxed including Raytracing has it sitting around 70fps ... need another 3090 :rolleyes::D
Yeah I love the trilogy. Just finished a second playthrough of Shadow, enjoyed at ultra wide 4K this time around with 6900 XT. I have to admit though, I enjoyed the personality of the older Lara much better. I was playing Tomb Raider Legend again recently and she's so witty, sexy and confident in that. She also never looked better! I hope they can ignore political correctness pressure and bring her back for future games.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Got a good run at 1080p and a decent bump to my previous UW 1440 score:

DX12
5800X @ 5.025 MHz
RX 6900 XT 2705 / 2132

RfQn4lt.png

l00AbyL.png

Anyone else coming out to play? :D
1eGJzYv.jpg

Everything is at stock with nothing over clocked and using TAA.

For the scoreboard you need to use the settings in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom