Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
The video recommends 12 worker count for 16 threads (8 cores) and 1.4 video memory scale.

I tried that with my 5800X and it seems to tank performance. Default is 7 worker count and 0.9 memory scale. I’ve changed it back to defaults

Yeah, I think I'll delete the file when I install my 3080 and let it decide.
I changed my laptp from 8 worker count and 0.85 memory scale to 12 and 1.4 which gave me a boost of about 20fps in MP.

Soldato
Yeah, I think I'll delete the file when I install my 3080 and let it decide.
I changed my laptp from 8 worker count and 0.85 memory scale to 12 and 1.4 which gave me a boost of about 20fps in MP.
Strange. For Warzone my fps dropped into the 80s. Usually its rock stable at 97fps anywhere apart from the initial plane jump

Soldato
Warzone is an odd one. I may try and switch it about again and see if my FPS improves on it.
I missed part "dropped into the 80s in... parts of downtown and looking out some windows" It was playable no problem and I didnt notice a difference really other than watching the fps counter where it went down below 97fps for once :D

Soldato
I missed part "dropped into the 80s in... parts of downtown and looking out some windows" It was playable no problem and I didnt notice a difference really other than watching the fps counter where it went down below 97fps for once :D

So for me 12 and 1.4 seems pretty solid bit a lower peak with a lesser lows. Also feels smoother.
8 and 0.85 seems to give the highest peak fps but bounces around a bit more.
7 and 0.9 seems I can't remember now haha. This is also what the game just set for me after deleting the file.

Soldato
So for me 12 and 1.4 seems pretty solid bit a lower peak with a lesser lows. Also feels smoother.
8 and 0.85 seems to give the highest peak fps but bounces around a bit more.
7 and 0.9 seems I can't remember now haha. This is also what the game just set for me after deleting the file.
I just changed it to this saved it, then realised (had a couple of beers) Expect it woudnt play too good

VideoMemoryScale = 12
RendererWorkerCount = 1.4

Caporegime
The video recommends 12 worker count for 16 threads (8 cores) and 1.4 video memory scale.

I tried that with my 5800X and it seems to tank performance. Default is 7 worker count and 0.9 memory scale. I’ve changed it back to defaults

I tried his settings on mine too, and well yep! Tanked performance here too, also stuttery as hell lol

RTX 2070 + i7 4790K

Soldato
I tried his settings on mine too, and well yep! Tanked performance here too, also stuttery as hell lol

RTX 2070 + i7 4790K

I believe 12 is for 16 threaded CPU, 8 threads set to 6, 6 threads set to 4 is what that guy recommends.

I'm just changing back onto dayshift now so a bit tired. I'll have a jig about tomorrow to see if I can improve it.

Soldato
i recreated mine by deleting it and it set it to

VideoMemoryScale = 0.9
RendererWorkerCount = 2

This is for 3080 and i7-6700k (4cores / 8locicalprocessors)
Seems rather low for it to autoset to.......

Associate
Why do they wait until they have 60k confirmed accounts before doing anything about them? Should ban confirmed cases daily / weekly at the very least.

I guess the answer is that those accounts undoubtedly buy stuff in that time, whereas if they were banned after a day or 2, they wouldn't bother.

Soldato
60k is a start but we need to know more is happening. I doubt they won't but they should charge £20 for warzone. Anything free is almost open to abuse.

I remember a mate got banned on arma3 hardware, ip and all sorts. It was a massive undertaking to get around it. Waaaay to easy to be back up and running 5 mins after a ban

Back
Top Bottom