This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
Spent 2.5x as much as I usually do on some rum and coke to celebrate. It is nicer, but not 2.5x nicer. :p

dNxxtE5l.png.jpg

Also bought the Guacamole Doritos which have never been on offer and have always been £2.50 so I ignored them up until now... Save your money, they are awful. Like salted cardboard with vague Guacamole taste.

But then again I think Doritos are pretty crap in general. These are far, far worse than the staple ones like cool original and chilli heatwave.
Make your own guacamole and dip the original ones ;)

Soldato
Or just avoid guacamole entirely as it's rank?
:eek:

I used to think that until a colleague made some and it was amazing. Granted the Tesco, Sainsbury's kind isn't good at all. I now get the holy moly guacamole brand as the odd treat as it's pricy. It's so much nicer and not full of a load of carp stuff. I have tried making my own before but never seem to get it as nice lol

Soldato
Haha today (according to Facebook), marks the 10yr anniversary since my wife had pine mouth.

It was one of the funniest things i've ever experienced. There was a tainted batch of pine nuts doing the rounds and it caused a few week long issue where every time she ate/drank anything, the taste of what she'd eaten would be followed by a really strong metallic taste. It was so bad that i was even able to taste it when i kissed her. She tried charcoal tablets and all sorts of remedies which did nothing

https://www.bonappetit.com/story/pine-nut-mouth-syndrome

The reason it was so hilarious was because she'd forget about it, then have something like red wine and be like "mmmmmm this is delicious........ eugh pine mouth"

She found it considerably less funny.

Soldato
Yeah to be fair I don't like avocados on their own, they have to be as guacamole or with something else e.g. in a sandwich with mayo lol

Lol at the pine nut story. Can't say I've ever experienced that thankfully :D

Soldato
So my works van got broken into at the garage during its service and MOT.

They stole and I quote all my cheap crappy tools I use for greasing and filter changes, crap like Kennedy socket sets and they left my expensive tools like my bahco, teng and king dick stuff...

Oh but they did spill my high pressure fittings all over the floor so had to crawl around to find them...

Soldato
How does it manage to get broken into while in a garage during its service and MOT?! Were the mechanics all looking the other way or on permanent tea break?! Or was it left in overnight?

So my car has been in the garage today for its service and MOT new disc(s) new pads and two front tyres. Yikes. We're talking north of 500 quid. Ouch. Its a rip but I like the personal service (collect and return same day, valet, don't have deal with anyone face to face other than hand over the keys. Compared to long bus trips and oily grease monkeys I've had to deal with in the past its luxury).

Caporegime
So my works van got broken into at the garage during its service and MOT.

They stole and I quote all my cheap crappy tools I use for greasing and filter changes, crap like Kennedy socket sets and they left my expensive tools like my bahco, teng and king dick stuff...

Oh but they did spill my high pressure fittings all over the floor so had to crawl around to find them...
Thieves usually arent smart.

Soldato
Seriously - Has there ever been a manufacturer that can make a printer that works 100% of the time?! I'm about ready to chuck mine out the window ¬_¬'

Hate printers

Soldato
How does it manage to get broken into while in a garage during its service and MOT?! Were the mechanics all looking the other way or on permanent tea break?! Or was it left in overnight?

So my car has been in the garage today for its service and MOT new disc(s) new pads and two front tyres. Yikes. We're talking north of 500 quid. Ouch. Its a rip but I like the personal service (collect and return same day, valet, don't have deal with anyone face to face other than hand over the keys. Compared to long bus trips and oily grease monkeys I've had to deal with in the past its luxury).

My company purchased a load of 4x4s for the techs, only problem is they didn't check to see if their tyre supplier (national tyres) actually carries 4x4 tyres (bf Goodrichs).

So if you need tyres your van has to sit at the garage until a order is placed by the service company, the order then goes to my HR department who have to approve it, it then needs to go to national tyres who need to trace down the tyres, order them get them delivered and then get them to Swansea from their deport in London....

So the van was in the companies lock up around the rear of the building, they broke in and nailed all the vans in the lock up.

In other ****** news managed to break a molar whilst eating a tuna bap... So a phone call and probably pain later..... Fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom