• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

If you mean card prices yep. They have and are going up. Which is actually good news for people in queues who have already bought and paid for. Some cards will rise about 100 since their launch perhaps more. And further rises are coming.

Permabanned
Shambolic situation. These companies have got you all by the balls. We are being taken advantage off.

I phoned a competitor and waited, 20 minutes on the phone, the customer service could not even be bothered and was rude, said a 2 month wait for said gpu and there was a queue, how convenient for you I though.

I decided not to spend my thousands of pounds on something that costs far more than the advertised price, take crappie customer service and also pay over the odds.

I walked ! And know what these said companies are doing to keep this situation going for as long as possible.

MrH

MrH

Associate
I came into enough money today to buy a 3080, sods law they're still impossible to get unless you're willing to massively overpay. I can't even seem to queue for anymore right?

Associate
I came into enough money today to buy a 3080, sods law they're still impossible to get unless you're willing to massively overpay. I can't even seem to queue for anymore right?

Correct, you cannot join a 3080 queue here anymore.

Hardly surprising when the manufacturers are putting up the prices and still not delivering enough stock...

Associate
I'm glad I made 2 orders in the early days. At least this this and another company I ordered with ain't canceling orders n refunding. My friend just had his order closed after 4 months of waiting due to "supplier can no longer supply" being their reason. Luckily he can get my spare order at original MSRP of 880gbp for strix 3080 OC. Could be worse guys could have your order forcibly cancelled on you leaving you to pay new MSRP of 1k

Associate
I'm glad I made 2 orders in the early days. At least this this and another company I ordered with ain't canceling orders n refunding. My friend just had his order closed after 4 months of waiting due to "supplier can no longer supply" being their reason. Luckily he can get my spare order at original MSRP of 880gbp for strix 3080 OC. Could be worse guys could have your order forcibly cancelled on you leaving you to pay new MSRP of 1k

Just image the joy on the faces of your great great grandkids when they both finally arrive. :)

Associate
if anyone wants "call of duty cold war" PC game key for geforce/battlenet drop me a message, ill email u the key after work 5pm

you must own a 3080/90 to activate the game.

Associate
Just received an email saying my order has been dispatched. Thinking it's my 3080 Stix OC, I get my hopes up.........then realise it's some parts I ordered for my new build, and my Samsung G7 monitor..................now I'm sad again lol

Permabanned
Hey guys , just saw on DPD UK's webiste that they fully reopened the European Road Service . Does this mean that we'll get deliveries to Ireland soon ?

Here is a picture https://imgur.com/AzKq11a :) @Gibbo @ScottiB
Pretty sure the whole issue with the TAX part is still the issue, it wasnt really to do with general shipping more to do with the fact that we had already paid VAT but it didnt come up on DPDs systems and also the backlog of shipments they had.
Edit: Hopefully it does mean we can be put off hold, have to see what Gibbo or Scotti say.

Associate
Hi @Gibbo and @ScottiB any chance of one of those really useful reports showing the queues and cards sent for all the current back orders this week?

I move 9 spots in my queue last week, as there was no delivery noted on the other forum post I am presuming these were all cancellations

Associate
Pretty sure the whole issue with the TAX part is still the issue, it wasnt really to do with general shipping more to do with the fact that we had already paid VAT but it didnt come up on DPDs systems and also the backlog of shipments they had.
Edit: Hopefully it does mean we can be put off hold, have to see what Gibbo or Scotti say.

Hopefully.... I would love a queue update and I have had my 5900x shipped on the 05/01 and stuck in limbo with when it could even arrive :(

Back
Top Bottom