Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Finished The Medium. What a brilliant game. Intriguing story, unique game presentation, visually stunning at times, powerful immersive audio, moving story, highlights what we could be seeing from these consoles with a big studio a few years down the line. Pretty basic gameplay, but then that’s not really the point of this one.

Going to wait for Control next gen to drop tomorrow.

Soldato
I finished Life is Strange 2. Loved the first one and was a little disappointed with the new characters at first but I had a great time with it. Great story again from Dontnod.

On to Spiderman Remaster now. Glad I held back on it because it looks incredible in RT 60 mode.

Soldato
Just started horizon zero dawn again. What a game. Wish they update it to 60 FPS on ps5
Yeah that's what I'm waiting for before playing it again, as I never did the expansion. I am hoping for similar with Last of Us 2 as well, I'd love to have another play through of that.

Caporegime
Battlefield Hardline - what a strange entry to the series. Doesn't really feel like it should be Battlefield at all, more like Miami Vice. Perhaps the multiplayer is more akin to it but I haven't looked there, just doing the SP.

Man of Honour
Switching between Jedi Fallen Order and Assassins Creed Valhalla currently and then will check out some more game pass games, The Falconeer looks interesting.

The Falconeer looks great. Don’t think it’s on game pass yet? I’ll play it once it’s on there, probably soonish.

I may go back to Valhalla after Control, I never did finish the post story areas.

Soldato
Started with resident evil 7... But just find it annoying somehow. Just got past the first house bit.

Dunno, just not feeling it. I love horror, but this is just missing something for me.

Maybe a bit juvenile? Dude gets arm cut off with a steak knife (un 2 seconds flat) and half a minute later is acting as if everything great in the world...

I don't know. Maybe will put in more effort at the weekend

Or Maybe time for fallen order.

Back
Top Bottom