Does anyone recognise this wallpaper? Red wine fail

Soldato
OP
its not wall paper its lining/backing paper whatever you call it, got the exact same in one of my rooms.

but mines white cos I like white so I painted it white

the texture is just to hide imperfections in the wall
do you remember where you got it from? Would it be linen/beige coloured if it were lining paper?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It looks like a hessian sack but on a wall and everyone is worried for you, god bless, thank You
I didn't pick it mate lol, I just don't want to be charged for someone to weave some more and stick it to the wall; time at the loom is expensive ya know. When my house purchase goes through I won't be using it for inspiration, that's for sure.

Soldato
You sure it's not painted, looks it in the second pic.

Don't tell the landlord they'll just put the rent up now that you have a "feature" wall

Can't type for toffee
Don
thank **** it stopped before it hit the carpet haha.

As with others in this thread, I'd get a boring beige colour match and paint the entire room.

Tell the LL and for some of the less respectable ones that be a 3/400 quid job of having someone in to strip, repaper and paint the room in full.
Of course, then having their mate do it for 50quid lol

This of course doesn't go for all landlords but I've had some run-ins in the past haha

Caporegime
just paint the entire room. i bet they wouldn't even notice.
yeah its just the cheapest of the cheap patterned paper from B and Q or the alike. easier to paint that re-paper which would never look right.

Back
Top Bottom