• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I might give Control a proper go once I am done with the Spider-Man Remaster. Fancy something a little different before I play Miles Morales.

I have spiderman and MM sitting there on disc ready but I've just finished AC Valhalla (if you ever really finish it! 120+hrs on it and finished Days Gone just before it) and don't fancy jumping into something properly open world just yet.

I've started Tomb Raider as it's more linear and was included with ps+

Soldato
I have spiderman and MM sitting there on disc ready but I've just finished AC Valhalla (if you ever really finish it! 120+hrs on it and finished Days Gone just before it) and don't fancy jumping into something properly open world just yet.

I've started Tomb Raider as it's more linear and was included with ps+

I put over 80 hours into Valhalla as well then I played Jedi Fallen Order. Yes Spider-Man is open world but nothing like the scale of an AC game so I am never daunted by it. It's a really refreshing change and one of the best games I've played in a long time. The writing and humour are spot on. Having a blast with it.

Associate
Loving the ps5 since getting mine in December.

I completed Astros playroom (although still occasionally fire up speed running), completed one cycle of demon souls, completed Godfall and finished Fenyx.

I started Warframe on ps5 a few weeks ago and I'm addicted to that at the minute.

Caporegime
Sold my PS5 to my brother. It’s sat unused for 2 months. I just can’t see the point when I have a 3080 rig. I’m getting on too, I much prefer the slower paced strategy and city building stuff than I do action games.

Associate
It's hopeless, it's pure luck really. I lucked out but lost count how many times I got an error at various outlet checkouts.

I've heard it mentioned in YT videos and articles that this gen has not officially launched to the "general" public because they're simply unavailable. I agree. Until your silver surfer Dad can hop in the car to buy one at Currys, Argos etc I don't consider this gen launched.

History will not be kind and expect most future references to this gen will talk about the actual length it was available before PS6 (plus Xbox equivalent) came along.

Soldato
I think only way to stop it is to effectively ensure I'd is provided to complete the sale, however I doubt many people would be happy to do that

Least it would stop bots

Associate
It's hopeless, it's pure luck really. I lucked out but lost count how many times I got an error at various outlet checkouts.

I've heard it mentioned in YT videos and articles that this gen has not officially launched to the "general" public because they're simply unavailable. I agree. Until your silver surfer Dad can hop in the car to buy one at Currys, Argos etc I don't consider this gen launched.

History will not be kind and expect most future references to this gen will talk about the actual length it was available before PS6 (plus Xbox equivalent) came along.

I understand its been frustrating for a lot of people, but history will barely remember the shortage, its only been out a few months.

Soldato
I wouldn't mind one now, but I really can't be bothered putting so much effort into buying one. I just want to go on Amazon and buy one.
Also are the majority of games £49+ as that's a no go for me.

Soldato
I finally managed to get a Digital one earlier but it was a bit of a fluke. I was already on Smyth's getting something else when the site started going weird. Quickly checked my phone and saw the notification for stock but only mentioned the disc version, I searched for digital and it just happened to be in stock. I think at first most were trying to grab the disc while I got the other.

For reference I used stocknotifieruk on twitter with notifications on. They always come through a few minutes before the rest.

Back
Top Bottom