FIFA 21

Soldato
So I hear it's Future Stars on Friday?
I was the same last year in that I just found it hard to get excited about any promos between TOTY and TOTS. I mean to be fair it was hard to get excited about anything other than TOTY and TOTS, although Summer Heat actually turned out decent. I guess with a lot of the other cards I knew they probably weren't going to be endgame players.

Soldato
So I hear it's Future Stars on Friday?
I was the same last year in that I just found it hard to get excited about any promos between TOTY and TOTS. I mean to be fair it was hard to get excited about anything other than TOTY and TOTS, although Summer Heat actually turned out decent. I guess with a lot of the other cards I knew they probably weren't going to be endgame players.
Sure future stars has been good in the past. Market will be up and down like a yoyo.

Soldato
Sure future stars has been good in the past. Market will be up and down like a yoyo.
I was never good in the transfer market so that sort of thing usually just meant I'd lose money. I'd pack someone like Kante, see his price was dropping, selling asap, then his price recovers and I lost out on 100k.

I remember grinding the Osimhen, Odegaard and Daniel James Future stars objectives things last year. Got the best versions of each. Then Osimhen and Odegaard got TOS and James got a Summer Heat objective/SBC card that was much better.

Man of Honour
Sucks as I have absolutely no way of fitting Rooney in without big changes to the team. Nice they bumped him to 4*/4* too, and better workrates too.

Soldato
I was never good in the transfer market so that sort of thing usually just meant I'd lose money. I'd pack someone like Kante, see his price was dropping, selling asap, then his price recovers and I lost out on 100k.

I remember grinding the Osimhen, Odegaard and Daniel James Future stars objectives things last year. Got the best versions of each. Then Osimhen and Odegaard got TOS and James got a Summer Heat objective/SBC card that was much better.
Usually a good rule of thumb is when everyone is Panic selling hold or buy more :D typically they rebound.

Soldato
Been playing freeze ansaldi at cdm. Makes me realise how much more important wf and passing are to my play style. Have moved kante to the bench as a late sub. Not sure why I held off buying neymar for so long. He’s complemented cr7 so well and just feels so smooth

Back
Top Bottom