FIFA 21

Soldato
Originally I played PS4 version but not last patch the one before it made it unplayable. The ps5 version is so much faster and responsive now I've changed to that. Teams are typically better on pS5 though.

Soldato
11-1 so far. Playing some good patient football but haven’t really come across skillers which I always struggle with. Feel like the break from last week has helped but this could just be that good feeling before it all turns to ****

Don
OP
Meh, my patience is wearing thin. 3-0 up from yesterday, first game I get spanked. 2nd game 1-0 up and comfortable, he hacks me down for a pen, doesn't get sent off because EA are tards, I miss it and he scores 2, he was terrible.

The 87 Ronaldo is truly woeful.

I really want to build a new team but because there is such a small minority of players that are usable and competitive its really difficult. Mbappe/Neymar and Felix are unreal up top, Kante is easily the best gold CDM and VVD and Varane are the best gold CBs. The rest of the team is pretty impossible to make decent because of chem.

Soldato
8-5, meh. Changed to a 4-1-2-1-2 and found defending a little easier. Will stop at 14 wins.

Trying to incorporate more left stick dribbling into my game, but around the box where the opponents have crammed it just sends me into panic mode a bit.

Soldato
Co op mate sure it's like 20 height 0 zoom. Looks a little further out than what I see on video though I'd say.
Cheers, actually using the same but there's games where it doesn't apply it. Think it's something to do with being away or maybe certain stadiums don't allow it.
Sitting at 14-2 right now. 2nd loss came from someone who was just efficient with skills and cancellations. Ball roll + fake shot does wonders and is unpredictable when you get the timing right.

Back
Top Bottom