Short Gamer (Noblechairs Query + Welcoming Recommendations)

Associate
Howdy everyone!

Hope you're having a happy new year thus far. I'm looking at updating my current gaming setup and was curious if anyone had any advice. I'm approximately 5'5" (5'4" if you ask the nurse at my local GP) and was wondering if anyone had any advice on chairs. I'm looking at getting the Noblechair Icon, but was curious if anyone had any experience or alternative suggestions due to stature. I was also curious if anyone had the arm height of the icon (inclusive of base height) so I can ensure that it comfortably fits under my desk. As a side-note, does anyone enthusiastically recommend the black edition over the regular? It's a £45 increase but the updated steel mechanisms and more premium material are an attractive quality for longevity.

Cheers all!

Associate
OP
Thanks for the suggestion! I was looking into those but I might hold out and see how it goes before I make the additional purchase (dropping so much money already it seems somewhat weird to have to pay more considering I've already been shafted on the good genetics). I'm still sort-of on the fence as I see a lot of people making good positions about proper ergonomic chairs but we're talking an extra £200 for a second-hand/refurbed product. Any people with experience with the Icon who've also had experience with ergonomic chairs and could offer some insight? Also sincerely hoping I can get these things delivered what with all these changes going on with the pandemic. Hope you're all coping with the new lockdown okay! :)

Back
Top Bottom