Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 8th Feb 2021]

Man of Honour
Nobody is stopping Man City imo, they've been back in imperious form of late just knocking up win after win. Title is theirs, cant see them losing the required number of games for anyone to catch them.

Soldato
Nobody is stopping Man City imo, they've been back in imperious form of late just knocking up win after win. Title is theirs, cant see them losing the required number of games for anyone to catch them.
Even if we some how win this or draw I belive the title is theirs.

That being said this performance is like every other one prior, creating nothing, repeating same style of passing, generally look uninterested

Soldato
Salah goal from the spot, glad he went down as at times he fights to stay up gets fouled and gets nothing.

Not saying I agree with that way of doing it but football laws/rules are part of problem,

Soldato
Salah goal from the spot, glad he went down as at times he fights to stay up gets fouled and gets nothing.

I say it all the time regardless of who it is and what team. He HAS to go down to get a foul.

Its not even soft tbh. Savage saying Salah migjt feature in the "simulation game" is just laughable.

Back
Top Bottom