The Division 2 - question

Associate
Hello. Have Xbox Series X. My question is about The Division 2. Yesterday was updated with nextgen patch and now its 60fps. Look for my gorgeous and smooth. But my question is. How the graphic is compared to full high end pc? Can i notice difference in graphic ?

Associate
It definitely looks a much better game running at 60fps. Give me 1080p at 60 versus 4k at 30 anyday. Ray tracing is for the Series Y or PS6.

Caporegime
The graphics are wildly different on PC. I don’t mean FPS I mean actual details.

Here’s something to highlight this

3512277-0969290310-ezgif.gif

from here

Obviously this is one x gameplay, but I’m not sure how many graphical options were changed for series x and if it’s not just a resolution/FPS patch

Last edited:
Associate
Playing it on PC and tried it on Xbox series X yesterday. First impressions are there is less rubbish on the streets and pop up is noticeable. Looks a bit flat and bare compared to PC version. But plays just fine, wish my mate had Xbox as it’s much more comfortable experience sitting in the chair in front of big tv. I barely touched my PC since getting Xbox.

Associate
The graphics are wildly different on PC. I don’t mean FPS I mean actual details.

Here’s something to highlight this

Obviously this is one x gameplay, but I’m not sure how many graphical options were changed for series x and if it’s not just a resolution/FPS patch

Series X version looks closer to the PC version in that video then the Xbox X.

Back
Top Bottom