YouTube Bingeing?

Associate
I watch a few of the ones mentioned so far but these haven't been said yet:

Car Throttle - Cheap car challenges & podcasts sometimes featuring interesting car guests. They seem to have rapport between them which makes it pretty easy to watch.
ChrisDrift - Amateur drifter. Worked his way from practice days through drift cup and then into British Drift Championship. Currently building his new 370z up to be ready for the next season.
Car throttle gets my vote too. Great to watch, good chemistry between the guys makes it a good laugh too.

Soldato
I used to watch every one of his videos but he ****ed me off sufficiently with his "covid is a lie because my college drop-out idiot girlfriend says that her idiot friends say so, so I'm going to do what I want" video intro, to unsubscribe.
I haven't seen that video and I don't support anything that fuels (or has the potential to fuel) stupidity but you have to remember that Cleetus McFarland is a fictional character being portrayed by Garrett Mitchell. It's very clever, I liken it to comedy shows like Bo Selecta, Facejacker, Ali G etc. Take a stereotype and see how far we can run with it.

I'd hope that people watch it for entertainment value rather than taking any of it seriously!

I don't like what the car scene he covers has become but I do find myself watching Adam C videos for the comedy alone.

I couldn't stand Car Throttle when the videos were of the 'speedy talking, top 10 style, meme filled stuff" but the guys in front of the camera doing cheap car challenges etc. are great.

Soldato
Soldato
Getting bored of JayEmm - unsubscribed. He seems to moan at every car. Even moaned about a brand new Audi S8 which by all other accounts is a fantastic car which anyone would love to own.

Caporegime
I haven't seen that video and I don't support anything that fuels (or has the potential to fuel) stupidity but you have to remember that Cleetus McFarland is a fictional character being portrayed by Garrett Mitchell. It's very clever, I liken it to comedy shows like Bo Selecta, Facejacker, Ali G etc. Take a stereotype and see how far we can run with it.

I'd hope that people watch it for entertainment value rather than taking any of it seriously!

I don't like what the car scene he covers has become but I do find myself watching Adam C videos for the comedy alone.

I couldn't stand Car Throttle when the videos were of the 'speedy talking, top 10 style, meme filled stuff" but the guys in front of the camera doing cheap car challenges etc. are great.

Lol, Cleetus McFarland is 100% Garrett Mitchell. Its not an act... He just exaggerates the stupidity for the videos. Cleetus is more of a nickname than anything else.

Are you trying to say that he might not be a Covid denier and might just be pretending because it would fit his "character" that isnt really a character? Bizarre... :p

Soldato
Channels to avoid at all costs, forever and ever : SuperCarBimbo/blondie, Mr JWW, TGE tv (and his top knot brother), JR Garage (but get well soon Christian), superspeedersRob (apart from the sorted car show section)

People I follow, in no particular order

Tavarish
Wrench Everyday
Emelia Hartford
Nour Hummadi
DDE
Stradman
Royalty Exotics
Burlacher
Car Throttle
carwow
thic whips
Forensic Detailing
Salvage rebuilds uk
Tommy L garage
Kies Motorsport
Mondi

I got bored, there are loads more, why can't i export my sub list.... :(

I like Emilia as well.. She seems a nice person and loves her cars and doesnt mind getting her hands dirty.

Sarah n tuned is fun to watch as well, so is Collette Davis.

a couple i dont think i have seen on this thread are:

AdamLZ
Flying Sparks Garage
DailyDrivenExotics (DOH just seen this is in the quoted post as DDE LOL)

D4N

D4N

Associate
Garage 54 - Russians doing stuff you wouldn’t believe, like making fake alloy wheels out of box section!

Warped Perception - Not strictly always car related, but got some interesting videos.

Associate
A lot of mine have already been mentioned. Here are some that I don't think have been mentioned yet.

Car cleaning:
Autoshine Cars - based near Blackpool, not so much a detailer, but brings back some pretty disgusting car interiors to impressive standards.
Pan The Organizer - Product comparisons and reviews from Canada.

Brand/car specific:
50sKid - BMW E46 repairs.
BMW 3 Series - E46 & E90 repairs.
Volkswizard - Mostly VW Golf content.
Jamie Orr - All sorts of VWs.

Reviews:
Big Car - Gives the background story on lots of different car models.
Overtake Films - Car reviews with decent exterior camera work.
Savagegeese - Mainly for the American car market, but they naturally also get European/Asian cars in to review. Possibly already been mentioned in this thread.

Other:
Calvin's Car Diary - Occasionally pops up on LLFs channel, but luckily keeps himself sensible and out of all of the stupidity. Runs a used car dealership and makes videos on the more interesting cars that come in, was/is slowly making an E46 M3 Touring.
Camber And Combustion - 306 GTi6, Clio RS 172 track-day content with occasional showings from other cars. They push cars pretty hard and like lift-off oversteer a lot.
Darren Lobb - Used to be mostly Peugeot 306 project content, but moved on to farming content lately. Back in the day they had a couple of knackered cars that they used to beat around (think Zip Ties with less swearing, etc.)
Flexiny - Getting old cars running that have been sat for quite a few years. All European cars.
MarkCup 70 - Content on his ownership of a Fiesta ST, Focus RS, M140i and now Porsche Cayman. Does trackdays at Goodwood.
MasterMilo - Older content was mainly about ragging knackered cars around until they die. Newer content is mostly about fixing up a tank. Content is in Dutch with subtitles.
Neutral Drop - These guys popped up in my feed this morning. Based in New York (I think) and... if you're not a fan of killing cars that look half-decent in the main then don't watch.
Reg Local - Advanced driving tips from the U.K.
TR Hamza - On first glance I thought he was going to be a lot like some of the U.K. based 'innit' YouTubers, but I think he's alright. Did a lot of project content on MK5 Golf GTIs and has lately done some casual reviews on new(er) performance cars.
VHS Rallies - Came across this today as well. Full-length uploads of various rallies that were originally sold on VHS. Think of rallies like Ulster, RAC, Lombard, etc.

I've still got some others but the content isn't quite there, and some where their driving makes LLF look like miss daisy (kind of just waiting for the police to catch up to them/the crash)

I don't watch all of the videos that the channels release, it depends what is in each video. I'd never get out of the house otherwise.

Associate
Anybody watch goonzquad? Amazing to see two young guys achieve what they have thanks to YouTube. I feel this kind of content is only ever achieved in the USA. Can't ever imagine some kids rebuilding a Lamborghini/Ferrari in there dad's garage over here.

Associate
Smith and Sniff need more appreciation than they get.

TGE is a bit of an idiot (PS5 scalper too) and the less said about Archie Hamilton the better.

Soldato
Channels to avoid at all costs, forever and ever : SuperCarBimbo/blondie, Mr JWW, TGE tv (and his top knot brother), JR Garage (but get well soon Christian), superspeedersRob (apart from the sorted car show section)

I got bored, there are loads more, why can't i export my sub list.... :(

what’s wrong with SuperspeedersRob? He seems pretty honest with everything he presents. Good insight into the rental business.

Don
what’s wrong with SuperspeedersRob? He seems pretty honest with everything he presents. Good insight into the rental business.

I suppose out of my list he isn't the worst, but he looks like peewee herman, always seems to talk the talk but never walks the walk, how many times does he claim his corvette is the fastest example, ever ever etc.. Watch him constantly saying that in 'Sorted', guess he isn't for me :)

Soldato
I suppose out of my list he isn't the worst, but he looks like peewee herman, always seems to talk the talk but never walks the walk, how many times does he claim his corvette is the fastest example, ever ever etc.. Watch him constantly saying that in 'Sorted', guess he isn't for me :)

Ah thats fair. The ones I can't stand are the ones who claim to be savvy business people who have got their cars through their Youtube work... when in reality its all Daddies money, Shmee, JWW, VehicleVirgins etc etc.

Don
Ah thats fair. The ones I can't stand are the ones who claim to be savvy business people who have got their cars through their Youtube work... when in reality its all Daddies money, Shmee, JWW, VehicleVirgins etc etc.

Yep plenty of them, you should include TGE in there too, see if you can find a video of his brother, I don't want to dirty my search history, I can't believe the guy walks around dressed the way he does :p (he needs to have his top knot for maximum effect)

Associate
A lot of mine have already been mentioned. Here are some that I don't think have been mentioned yet.

Camber And Combustion - 306 GTi6, Clio RS 172 track-day content with occasional showings from other cars. They push cars pretty hard and like lift-off oversteer a lot.

I love the mad laugh he has when they are all crossed up looking out the side windows.

Back
Top Bottom