FIFA 21

Soldato
You'll struggle to win until you've got a half decent squad, focus on getting some cheaper meta players like Joe Gomez and stick Pope in net.
What other cheap meta players are there?

Edit: also, is there ANY punishment for when people quit a game? Loads of people quit and it's annoying.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm down, I'll probably be on later tonight. See if Ive retrieved some form of sanity after last night's performance :D

Not sure if I've got you on my PSN @Jony27 mines Quinnay_ if not.

Also we all on PS5 version right ?

Caporegime
I’m another one who plays better after conceding first. Just had a lovely 4-3 comeback against a guy who went 3 goals up and tried passing it around his back line from HT :D he ragequit after my fraud Ronaldo ended him in the 92nd. What a waste of time and rivals points for the little sweater.

Soldato
These player picks are so OP. Yesterday I got loads of decent fodder and literally 10 minutes ago I decided to do one and out comes future stars Reece James.

Caporegime
These player picks are so OP. Yesterday I got loads of decent fodder and literally 10 minutes ago I decided to do one and out comes future stars Reece James.

Nothing but fodder from mine and I've done a fair few. Sitting on 1.8 mil but no point buying an icon just before PIM cards are released as they'll plummet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes ggwp. I played a little better second match after getting smashed the first match :p

klostermann was just everywhere in defence too.

some dodgy last ditch tackles were made in the second match by me haha.

should be on again tonight
Klosterman is great, boateng is too slow though which is making me want a defence switch up. I have Untradable TOTY Kimmich and Neuer which makes things difficult though.

Back
Top Bottom