Games you're playing, and games...

Caporegime
I'm impressed at how good the Battlefield Hardline single player story is! Great characters and great gameplay - mixture of stealth and action. It's unusual for me to continue with campaigns all in one go, I normally have a break after each mission or something but I've just done 5 episodes in a row.

Associate
Hey guys. I am playing on Division 2 now with 60fps on xsx , but i dont understand idea of game. Is this single player + multi? Sometimes i am playing with other players during missions.

Soldato
Finished the Spider-Man Remaster main campaign wow what a game. I'm going to mop up the city and then play all the DLC before I move on. So glad I went for the MM Ultimate Edition to get to play this on my OLED. Just stunning.

Soldato
The Falconeer looks great. Don’t think it’s on game pass yet? I’ll play it once it’s on there, probably soonish.

I may go back to Valhalla after Control, I never did finish the post story areas.

I tried to resume AC:Valhalla today, but its become a slog, the story is so boring, wasn't expecting much from an AC game but this one is tedious, uninstalled and will move onto jedi fallen order and then try Falconeer.

Caporegime
Have postponed Titanfall 2 until I've finished Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Decided to play it on PS4 Pro rather than Xbox Series S as it looks way cleaner with the temporal upscaling to 4K or whatever it is. I'll take the 30fps over muddy textures.

Associate
Decided to pickup Anthem on the EA Play pass. Was a train wreck when it launched but wanted to stretch the legs of my new rig.

They’ve definitely improved it and I’m keen to see what the real overhaul updates looks like as it’s a great concept. Enjoying it regardless, and not bad for £0.99.

Soldato
So, after not really getting into re7, and deciding to move on, thought I'd give fallen order a go.

Looks like another 'not for me'. Don't like the level design, respawning enemies, repetition... I turn a corner in this game and im like "ergh, another bunch of stupid platforms to jump across", "ergh, another stupid slide bit".

Would have much preferred an uncharted or horizon type game design.

Caporegime
So, after not really getting into re7, and deciding to move on, thought I'd give fallen order a go.

Looks like another 'not for me'. Don't like the level design, respawning enemies, repetition... I turn a corner in this game and im like "ergh, another bunch of stupid platforms to jump across", "ergh, another stupid slide bit".

Would have much preferred an uncharted or horizon type game design.

I'm the opposite with the Star Wars game. It's my 2nd attempt at it but this time it just clicked (and because I shoved it on easiest difficulty because of the respawning enemies lark). Really enjoying all the scenery and the exploration.

Soldato
Division 2. Now that they've patched it it feels really nice and smooth. Gunplay is nice and meaty. Only interested in the single player stuff so I'm happy to play through the campaign. Good stuff so far enjoying it a lot.

Soldato
Division 2. Now that they've patched it it feels really nice and smooth. Gunplay is nice and meaty. Only interested in the single player stuff so I'm happy to play through the campaign. Good stuff so far enjoying it a lot.
There’s a fair bit of end game stuff to do solo. Plus solo missions that only open up after the campaign. It’s such a great game.

Associate
I have reinstalled Div 2 as well, really enjoying it. I left due to the poor rainbow loot so coming back it seems better and the additional frames is nice. Although it does appear to have some details removed to accommodate the frames.

However gameplay is great and you cannot beat some of the firefights at night with all the tracer rounds flying around, great in a group and it is still really active from what I can see, so easy enough to find other players.

Soldato
Just got the plat for Fenyx Rising. Like most ubisoft games I had to push myself to finish it but at least I was able to unlike with Valhalla.
I won't be getting the season pass or any dlc despite my initial enthusiasm.

Associate
I'm impressed at how good the Battlefield Hardline single player story is! Great characters and great gameplay - mixture of stealth and action. It's unusual for me to continue with campaigns all in one go, I normally have a break after each mission or something but I've just done 5 episodes in a row.
Underrated game.
Absolutely love this game with the block ghetto map being my favourite.
The mechanics of the gameplay were better I felt than other battlefields.
I have no idea why this game never took off with only a handful of German servers left.
Such a shame!

Man of Honour
Finished the main story of Control. Love the physics effects and level design. Story didn’t really do anything for me. Not sure what I’ll play next.

Trying Outer worlds again. Auto HDR transforms it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Battlefield 1 campaign. After playing Hardline this feels like a load of drivel but I’m not really a fan of World War settings as I don’t like the old weaponry. So that got shelved temporarily to start Titanfall 2.

Now, I was starting to wonder what all the fuss with this game is. So far it feels a bit lacklustre. BUT something has just happened and I’m starting to get curious and excited...

Man of Honour
Finished Outer Worlds.

Quite enjoyed it. Couldn’t get into it on PC, but auto HDR added a fair bit. Felt a little like Fallout in space and it had some fun dialogue and ideas. It does end a little abruptly, but I thought it was just about the right length. It has some excellent RPG elements and decisions. It’s setup a sequel quite nicely too.

Not sure what to play next. Back to RDR2 or wait for Dirt 5 or Wreckfest to drop.

Man of Honour
Finished Outer Worlds.

Quite enjoyed it. Couldn’t get into it on PC, but auto HDR added a fair bit. Felt a little like Fallout in space and it had some fun dialogue and ideas. It does end a little abruptly, but I thought it was just about the right length. It has some excellent RPG elements and decisions. It’s setup a sequel quite nicely too.

Not sure what to play next. Back to RDR2 or wait for Dirt 5 or Wreckfest to drop.

Yakuza 0

Back
Top Bottom