Jonsbo UMX6

Associate
I suspect the airflow will be pretty awful what with the apparent limited mesh inputs around the case.

Still, looks clean and aesthetically pleasing :)

Associate
OP
I suspect the airflow will be pretty awful what with the apparent limited mesh inputs around the case.

Still, looks clean and aesthetically pleasing :)
Air in is through the bottom via 3x 120mm fans, so air in is fine.
Air out at the top through the small vents on the side is a little more tricky I feel

Soldato
I had a look at it when announced as I am in the market for a smaller atx case and it is unfortunately not significantly smaller than my slightly ageing Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (235MM (W) * 500MM (D) * 480MM (H)

The Jonsbo is deceptively large at 224MM (W) * 482MM (D) * 501MM (H) compared to something like the bequiet 500DX at 232MM (W) * 450MM (D) * 463MM (H)

Soldato
I really like Jonsbo cases. Definitely form over function, but sometimes that is what’s important.
Only reason I moved from my UMX1+ was for extra GPU length. Build quality was far better than I expected.

Soldato
fyi, no reply from overclockers (no surprise there), but I was able to buy the UMX6 of a well known German Case selling website.

If you mean Caseking then they are the parent company of Overclockers. The websites are both pretty similar...

Anyway, please do keep us updated, particularly with regards to any VAT and import duty added.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
If you mean Caseking then they are the parent company Overclockers. The websites are both pretty similar...

Anyway, please do keep us updated, particularly with regards to any VAT and import duty added.

I did not know that the two are related. Thanks for sharing :)

The case including shipping was £151.61.
I will update the thread if I am hit with import charges.

I am currently on the look out for an Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 360, and will report if it fits into the case ok

Associate
OP
I received the case and have moved all my gear into it. On the whole I am happy with the case and my purchase. The Quality of the parts and case is good.

So for reference, I used to have a Jonsbo U5, and this is the case I would recommend anyone to buy. Its smaller, cheaper and has better airflow.
The UMX6 has Harddrive caddies and a pretty black bezel.

Last edited:
Associate
I received the case and have moved all my gear into it. On the whole I am happy with the case and my purchase. The Quality of the parts and case is good.

So for reference, I used to have a Jonsbo U5, and this is the case I would recommend anyone to buy. Its smaller, cheaper and has better airflow.
The UMX6 has Harddrive caddies and a pretty black bezel.
What's your spec? and how are the temps ?

Associate
OP
What's your spec? and how are the temps ?
My spec is a 5900X on a custom loop and an AORUS 3080 xtreme.

However, I have cut a 3x120mm hole at the top of my case as the vents at the side of the case were not sufficient.
5_Jonsbo_UMX6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom