The most middle-class first-world problems...

Soldato
I'm making an assumption that most of us fit into this bracket of society. If you don't, congrats.

Speaking for myself, I just experienced what I would call my most 'middle-class first-world problem' just now.

The motor on my bread maker just gave up, and I had to mix the dough by hand...

Then I thought, there must be other fine examples to add to the list, to the internet! Please share your best 'middle-class first-world problem' for us all to read, and despair about.

Soldato
Lost my Bose wired headphones... in my house... despite month 11 of WFH... still can't find them a week later.

Having to use AKG poverty headphones, can't hear the sweet sweet voice of my colleagues as crisp as before.

Caporegime
Lost my Bose wired headphones... in my house... despite month 11 of WFH... still can't find them a week later.

Having to use AKG poverty headphones, can't hear the sweet sweet voice of my colleagues as crisp as before.
Buy a new pair. This guarantees you’ll find the lost ones within a week, then return the new ones for a full refund.

Caporegime
Without wishing to politicise this light-hearted thread, I love the way there's often this presumption that one should be somehow ashamed of being middle class. I for one am the opposite.

Mine is that I have two missing items on today's Ocado delivery.

Soldato

Have you checked on your head for it? Normally with these types of things it's like the pencil behind the ear, you're wearing them but not realising it.

Back
Top Bottom