Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
OP
Considering how impossible the X is - anyone using an S on a 4K tv? Does it upscale decently?

it depends on the game I feel. I just started The Witcher 3 and it should be 1080p but it looks absolutely incredible. Same with The Medium. In fact most Xbox One games look better than you’d think. The only one I’ve been disappointed in so far is Batman Arkham Knight which looks horrible. Xbox 360 titles which got X-enhanced like Red Dead Redemption play at 1440p as well.

Associate
it depends on the game I feel. I just started The Witcher 3 and it should be 1080p but it looks absolutely incredible. Same with The Medium. In fact most Xbox One games look better than you’d think. The only one I’ve been disappointed in so far is Batman Arkham Knight which looks horrible. Xbox 360 titles which got X-enhanced like Red Dead Redemption play at 1440p as well.

Red Dead 1 is native 4k.

Man of Honour

Batman looks horrible on the X too.

Back
Top Bottom